Adverb(1) in the interval(2) in between
(1) Initial tests have shown she is of Asian or Oriental origin and is aged between 20 and 40.(2) between two places(3) By turning inward the church has helped to create a greater distinction between secular and sacred.(4) some time between 1987 and 1989(5) Thirty two were imprisoned for periods of between seven days and two months.(6) To have created this rift between himself and his beloved daughter was almost more than he could bear.(7) If you are aged between 11 and 18 and go to school in Sutton, you can stand for election.(8) one is cheap, one is dear and I want one in between them(9) The children who attend the forty-two camps around America are aged between two and fourteen.(10) we have created something between us(11) it's situated between Derry and Gaoth Dobhair(12) There is no place for creating new barriers to the movement of peoples between countries.(13) Now what I want to do is to avoid creating problems between the two countries.(14) Play will start at the allocated time each day, with a 15 minute interval between matches.(15) the 14th- and 15th-century wars between England and France(16) the differences between painting and print
(1) between us :: antara kita
(2) in-between :: di antara
(3) between you and me :: antara aku dan engkau
(4) between them :: antara mereka
(5) few and far between :: sedikit dan jauh antara
(6) go-between :: orang tengah
(7) read between the lines :: membaca apa yang tersirat
(8) between the lines :: apa yang tersirat
(9) choose between :: memilih antara
1. betwixt ::
2. in the space separating ::
dalam memisahkan ruang
3. in the middle of ::
4. with one on either side ::
dengan salah satu di sebelah sama ada
5. amid ::
7. betwixt ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In fact, what, what's
this BETWEEN your toes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
There's 60 miles of wilderness
BETWEEN here and Craster's,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
His mouth hardly stopped moving
BETWEEN Volantis and Meereen.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I'm confused again. Is he waiting, or do
we get to shoot him BETWEEN the eyes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
289, right BETWEEN
the Game Show Network at 288
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Malay Dictionary: between
Meaning and definitions of between, translation in Malay language for between with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of between in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "between"
What between means in Malay, between meaning in Malay, between definition, examples and pronunciation of between in Malay language.