- batabatabrickingbatu bata
Noun(1) rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln; used as a building or paving material(2) a good fellow; helpful and trustworthy
(1) I sigh and walk back to the benches, where Steven had laid down his brick of a book.(2) this mill was built of brick(3) The tuna in question is a brick of sushi-grade bluefin toro, seared on one side only.(4) The apartments are laid out in two three-storey buildings with rustic brick elevations and mansard type roofs.(5) As growth continued, substantial brick and stone buildings replaced frontier tents and shanties.(6) Think of a beautiful counter with nothing to chop on it, except a brick of ice.(7) It was a nice road with old brick and stone buildings with cobblestone roads and sidewalks.(8) I attempted to respond, but it was if I was encased in a brick of glass.(9) It was a building of stone and brick with no tell-tale signs of any real life, however, inside there was.(10) a brick of ice cream(11) He brings her a mug of coffee with a brick of imported truffle chocolate floating in the middle.(12) First, be sure to take into account the fixed colors of your home - brick , stone work and the roof color.(13) The Doyle Hall was a modern five-story brick building, with balconies.(14) While it dates back to 1879, there's no quaint Main Street lined with old brick buildings.(15) Woodlawn is brick , a building material rarely used in early nineteenth-century Maine where lumber was so plentiful.(16) It sat as an empty shell from 1965 to 1978, a vacant, desolate, boarded up old brick building.
(1) brick wall :: dinding bata
(2) brick house :: rumah bata
(3) mud brick :: bata lumpur
(4) gold brick :: bata emas
(5) toy brick :: bata mainan
(6) brick veneer :: venir bata
(7) red-brick :: Batu bata merah
(8) brick tea :: teh bata
(9) brick up :: bata sehingga
1. block ::
2. cinder block ::
3. firebrick ::
4. adobe ::
5. clinker ::
brick, bricked, bricking, bricks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All this loud music and exposed BRICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
I'm not gonna BRICK you,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: brick
Meaning and definitions of brick, translation in Malay language for brick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brick in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brick"
What brick means in Malay, brick meaning in Malay, brick definition, examples and pronunciation of brick in Malay language.