Noun(1) a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport(2) the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar(3) an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits(4) a car that is old and unreliable
Verb(1) send or move around by bus(2) ride in a bus(3) remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
(1) The bus passengers were left abandoned on the side of the road.(2) a bus service(3) The chip's system bus will only switch on those elements needed to process data.(4) Each set of terminals has the same set of signal assignments of a parallel bus implemented by metal lines in the board.(5) We should not have to bus our children to schools in other areas and as long as we are still talking about how to finance our schools we are failing.(6) To date, chip designers have focused on connecting processors to cache memory to counter the latency of the system bus .(7) She assured them that their food would be arriving soon and moved off to bus another table.(8) In each bus directory is a file for every different USB device connected to the bus .(9) The bus service on these routes is temporary until the taxi operations get back to normality.(10) The PCI bus has emerged as a bottleneck between the processor and the network.(11) The answer for Swindon is to reduce the cost of bus fares to make public transport more attractive.(12) It also gives each processor access to the full bandwidth of the system bus .(13) That gives us the total number of loads: three for the system bus , two for the processor, one for the chipset.(14) The memory frequency can be set to different rates depending on the system bus frequency.(15) This information is acquired by the chip and can be reported to the processor through a serial bus .(16) Schools could be federally funded to bus children to exercise at clubs.
(1) bus stop :: Perhentian bas
(2) bus station :: stesen bas
(3) bus driver :: pemandu bas
(4) by bus :: dengan bas
(5) school bus :: bas sekolah
(6) take the bus :: mengambil bas
(7) take a bus :: menaiki bas
(8) shuttle bus :: Bas ulang-alik
(9) on the bus :: di dalam bas
(10) miss the bus :: tertinggal bas
3. charabanc ::
4. jalopy ::
5. bus topology ::
bus, bused, buses, busing, buss
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, that sounds fun!
A party BUS party don't stop!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Oh, I had to take
the BUS home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Maybe for you.
You threw me under the BUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
since that Korean church BUS
crashed through my front window.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
He won't take the BUS,
he won't pack00:03:59,532 --> 0075
00:04:02,243 --> 00:04:04,037
He won't let you spend the night
on 00:04:02,243 -76
00:04:07,665 --> 00:04:10,251
So, how do you feel about part00:04:07,665 --77
00:04:10,418 --> 00:04:12,170
Mylar balloons, yes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Malay Dictionary: bus
Meaning and definitions of bus, translation in Malay language for bus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bus in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bus"
What bus means in Malay, bus meaning in Malay, bus definition, examples and pronunciation of bus in Malay language.