Noun(1) a creation of the highest excellence(2) an artist who has created classic works
Adjective(1) of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.(2) of a well-known type; remarkably typical(3) considered of the highest quality and lasting significance or worth(4) well-known and long-established in form or style
(1) The latter, in fact, has become an enduring American classic .(2) The movie went on to become a timeless classic , popular around the world.(3) Only the more classic styles will pass with a dressy outfit.(4) Overall I was very impressed with the quality of classic car that I saw at the show.(5) One classic example of the so-called fiscal drag applies to benefits paid by companies to their employees.(6) She loves pink for what it represents: femininity, elegance and classic style.(7) These designs take a classic style and make it even more sophisticated.(8) You name one classic song that's come out of this new breed of bands.(9) If you live in your jeans, classic styles like relaxed fit transfer well from year to year.(10) What make this movie such a classic is its entertainment value plus its originality.(11) The white fur shawl and the light brown loose trousers blend beautifully with her simple, classic hair style.(12) I'd still like to see a stylish remake of this classic tale.(13) People are quick to defend the first season as classic comedy.(14) It will happily cruise along all day at around 70 mph, which makes it an ideal classic car for those who expect to be doing a fair few miles on a regular basis.(15) He developed all the classic symptoms but not all at once.(16) Carefully-chosen classic antiques and quality paintings should yield solid returns over time.
(1) classic rock :: rock klasik
(2) classic car :: kereta klasik
(3) classic style :: gaya klasik
(4) classic literature :: sastera klasik
1. definitive ::
2. typical ::
3. simple ::
4. classical ::
5. definitive example ::
1. atrocious ::
2. awful ::
3. execrable ::
4. lousy ::
5. pathetic ::
6. poor ::
7. rotten ::
8. terrible ::
9. vile ::
10. wretched ::
classic, classicism, classics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and The Phantom Menace
would be a timeless CLASSIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Once again, you've fallen
for one of my CLASSIC pranks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Oh, look at this, another one
of our CLASSIC bathroom gabfests.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Would you like to hear a CLASSIC
Sheldon Cooper factoid?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Malay Dictionary: classic
Meaning and definitions of classic, translation in Malay language for classic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of classic in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "classic"
What classic means in Malay, classic meaning in Malay, classic definition, examples and pronunciation of classic in Malay language.