Noun(1) the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
(1) We would like to apologise to the lovely Ben if he is feeling distressed by this conversation .(2) The smoking ban has even fashioned the return of courtship through conversation .(3) she picked up the phone and held a conversation in French(4) the two men were deep in conversation(5) Far from providing a little less conversation , the theft has become a talking piece in the pub.(6) In many ways, this being on the same wavelength makes for easy and fluent conversation .(7) The exact detail of that conversation will remain a mystery, as neither party will tell.(8) That single conversation was to prove crucial to the storm that was to break hours later.(9) In conversation we discuss the power of music to get us through those dark nights of the soul.(10) I am simply not used to being required to carry out conversation at all hours of the day.(11) I'd taken control of where this conversation was going and at the same time stopped it dead.(12) Whether or not it's going to snow tomorrow is the only topic of conversation today.(13) This morning had an utterly lunatic conversation with the guy in our new corner shop.(14) it was an interesting topic of conversation(15) It's intriguing how quickly he will steer any given conversation back to politics.(16) This reminded me of a very different conversation overheard in our previous gym steam room.
(1) telephone conversation :: perbualan telefon
(2) make conversation :: membuat perbualan
(3) casual conversation :: perbualan kasual
(4) private conversation :: perbualan peribadi
(5) start a conversation :: memulakan perbualan
(6) hold a conversation :: tahan perbualan
(7) topic of conversation :: topik perbualan
(8) conversation class :: kelas perbualan
1. discussion ::
2. talk ::
3. chat ::
4. gossip ::
6. heart-to-heart ::
hati ke hati
7. exchange ::
8. dialogue ::
9. confab ::
10. jaw ::
11. chitchat ::
13. gabfest ::
15. colloquy ::
conversation, conversational, conversations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to end this CONVERSATION
and let me go back to sleep?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Hey, here's another possible topic
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Saved me the awkward CONVERSATION about
how I was gonna be hanging with my bros.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
l'd like to record this CONVERSATION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
an alternate topic of CONVERSATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: conversation
Meaning and definitions of conversation, translation in Malay language for conversation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conversation in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conversation"
What conversation means in Malay, conversation meaning in Malay, conversation definition, examples and pronunciation of conversation in Malay language.