Noun(1) a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality(2) a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process(3) an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study(4) a measure for arcs and angles(5) the highest power of a term or variable(6) a unit of temperature on a specified scale(7) the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime
(1) A camera cannot capture a 360 degree panorama or the emotion you feel from direct experience.(2) She wants to see the parts of the world she has missed so far and would like to continue her studies to take a Master's degree in Social Policy and Criminology.(3) persons of unequal degree(4) undergraduate degree(5) The algebraic solution of general equations of degree greater than four is always impossible.(6) honorary degree(7) To what degree do you think that's going to change the social make-up of the people who live right by the coast?(8) Now had they made that statement, I would have credited them with some degree of intelligence.(9) Most other master's degree programs also require additional education before accepting applied degree holders.(10) Actually he'd just passed his finals but hadn't received his degree so couldn't officially call himself doctor yet.(11) Although there are no castes, there is a relatively high degree of social inequality.(12) If he is convicted of first- degree murder, that would also kick in whether there are special circumstances.(13) More alarmingly, the degree and extent of the complicity involved is shredding the credibility of the Hierarchy.(14) a degree in zoology(15) He took on a dozen jobs in the 1930s, finally taking a Bachelor of Commerce degree by correspondence and qualifying as a chartered accountant.(16) The reason that this chord is the best is because it contains the leading note (7th degree ).
(1) bachelor degree :: ijazah sarjana muda
(2) bachelor's degree :: ijazah Sarjana Muda
(3) master's degree :: ijazah Sarjana
(4) master degree :: ijazah Sarjana
(5) get a degree :: mendapatkan ijazah
(6) to some degree :: ke tahap yang tertentu
(7) degree of freedom :: darjah kebebasan
(8) degree course :: kursus Ijazah Sarjana Muda
(9) high degree :: ijazah tinggi
1. level ::
2. diploma ::
3. academic degree ::
4. grade ::
5. stage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is a second DEGREE felony.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
...might entitle you to a refund
on your Master's DEGREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
You'll need to inspire
a DEGREE of fear.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
...and woke up with second DEGREE
chemical burns on my face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Here's a picture of me receiving
my Bachelor of Science DEGREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Malay Dictionary: degree
Meaning and definitions of degree, translation in Malay language for degree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of degree in Malay and in English
Tags for the entry "degree"
What degree means in Malay, degree meaning
in Malay, degree definition, examples and pronunciation
of degree in Malay language.