- menentukantelah dipilihmenentukanmenentukan
Verb(1) establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study(2) shape or influence; give direction to(3) fix conclusively or authoritatively(4) decide upon or fix definitely(5) reach, make, or come to a decision about something(6) fix in scope; fix the boundaries of(7) settle conclusively; come to terms(8) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) Landfill sites are a potentially important cause of environmental pollution and ill health and studies are needed to determine the size and nature of such potential risks.(2) They have access to the best sources of information and regularly dissect competitive moves to determine future trends.(3) they'll determine if a crime had been committed(4) The English courts are obviously an appropriate forum to determine English Law issues.(5) the court will determine the application(6) the funding will determine if they can go(7) Watermen believe that only God and nature can determine the abundance or scarcity of crabs.(8) The aim was to determine what athletes should be excluded from the Olympics because of steroid use in a bid to avoid the embarrassment of a positive drugs test on the world stage.(9) Parents, students and teachers should be free to determine what is learnt and employers and society should be free to pass judgement thereon.(10) Further research will be necessary to determine what suppression of testosterone levels might mean, Sharpe said.(11) The next step for researchers is to determine what lynx perceive as a barrier between one forest and the next.(12) Do an assessment to determine what additional equipment may be needed and determine the best location for the equipment.(13) the point of our study was to determine what is true, not what is practicable(14) Do your research and determine what will be best for you and your child.(15) Anthropologist Small follows the various strands of nature and nurture that determine the fate of our children.(16) Nortel has now entered into consultations with employees to determine the scope and nature of the cuts, as well as any redundancy packages to be offered.
(1) to determine :: untuk menentukan
1. control ::
2. resolve ::
3. specify ::
4. ascertain ::
5. watch ::
6. make up one's mind ::
membentuk minda seseorang
7. find ::
8. define ::
9. mold ::
10. set ::
11. square up ::
1. miss ::
2. overlook ::
Different Formsdetermine, determined, determines, determining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
which one's been touched.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Just a small hearing to DETERMINE
whether the charges against Loras have merit,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
- Because I'm a liar, liar?
- That's for the fire marshal to DETERMINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
...to DETERMINE which scientists
would be included?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
- I'm trying to DETERMINE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Malay Dictionary: determine
Meaning and definitions of determine, translation in Malay language for determine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of determine in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "determine"
What determine means in Malay, determine meaning in Malay, determine definition, examples and pronunciation of determine in Malay language.