- bezaperbezaansikap acuh tak acuh
Noun(1) the quality of being unlike or dissimilar(2) a variation that deviates from the standard or norm(3) a disagreement or argument about something important(4) a significant change(5) the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
(1) I had never driven a 4X4 before but you don't notice any difference from a normal car except for the height.(2) Disgust for both Jews and women become for such men a way of asserting their own difference from mere mortal beings.(3) Tactics books are readily available, and in many instances there isn't a lot of difference from one to the next.(4) the gross margin is the difference between the total cost of the goods and the final selling price(5) he wouldn't know the difference(6) If the antecedent is more true than the consequent, then the conditional is less than the maximal truth by the difference between their values.(7) The Department of Labour examined data from 2001 when the pay difference was 40 percent.(8) The difference between the expected value and the certainty equivalent is the risk premium for the gamble.(9) But for the boy, a transformation has to be achieved to an awareness of an identity based on difference from the mother.(10) We retreat into our irony cages when we feel threatened by our difference from other people.(11) The question then becomes: how can we free difference from these normative connotations?(12) their difference from one another(13) there was a difference in their approach(14) The music is an odd blend of soft feminine jazzy folk-rock, with little difference from song to song.(15) It is claimed that there remains a substantial difference between that sum and the full amount of the loss.(16) But there was one crucial difference from all the other appeals I'd received.
(1) make a difference :: melakukan perubahan
(2) time difference :: perbezaan masa
(3) it makes no difference :: ia membuat perbezaan
(4) big difference :: perbezaan yang besar
(5) spot the difference :: spot perbezaan
(6) potential difference :: perbezaan potensi
(7) there is a difference :: terdapat perbezaan
(8) make difference :: membuat perbezaan
(9) age difference :: perbezaan umur
(10) tell the difference :: nyatakan perbezaan
2. disagreement ::
3. balance ::
4. departure ::
5. remainder ::
6. difference of opinion ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
difference, differences, indifference
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I can see the DIFFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Hey, she didn't compromise,
she settled, there's a DIFFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
What's the DIFFERENCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
I kind of split the DIFFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Dragons don't understand
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: difference
Meaning and definitions of difference, translation in Malay language for difference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of difference in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "difference"
What difference means in Malay, difference meaning in Malay, difference definition, examples and pronunciation of difference in Malay language.