- itikmengelakduckiesmembasahkan seluruhnyaItik
Noun(1) small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs(2) (cricket(3) flesh of a duck (domestic or wild(4) a heavy cotton fabric of plain weave; used for clothing and tents
Verb(1) to move (the head or body(2) submerge or plunge suddenly(3) dip into a liquid(4) avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues
(1) Season the cavity of the duck with salt and pepper and truss with kitchen string.(2) Sailcloth is a very strong, heavy canvas or duck made in plain weave.(3) Stir in the date syrup with the lemon juice, and cook for another 15-20 minutes, until the duck is tender.(4) From a nutritional perspective, the duck , cucumber, spring onion and pancakes make a reasonably well-balanced meal.(5) Some of them are made of cotton duck .(6) Thickly slice the duck and serve it on the parsnip purÔö£┬«e, scattered with a little extra thyme.(7) As it happened, on the third day no such resurrection occurred and worse, he scored yet another duck .(8) His duck 's sweetness is amplified by roasted rhubarb; snapper's nuttiness is made prominent by a ginger-soy nage.(9) Then he had to duck a punch that would have detached his jaw.(10) The duck bakes for precisely seven minutes and rests for precisely seven minutes.(11) he was out for a duck(12) And none of this is meant to suggest that the editorial page editor can use the policy to duck responsibility for inaccuracies on the page.(13) The mail-order range has now been extended to include beef, duck , lamb, chicken, pheasant and goose.(14) Brendan Martin, on debut, was snapped up at first slip off Greg Dowell for nine, and Shaun Lynch was bowled by Dowell for a duck .(15) Then a quick duck brought him under the demon's arm.(16) Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, then sear the duck skin-side down over gentle heat for five to ten minutes or until the skin is crisp, draining off the fat as it renders.
(1) rubber duck :: itik getah
(2) roast duck :: itik panggang
(3) duck tape :: pita itik
(4) duck down :: itik ke bawah
(5) sitting duck :: itik duduk
(6) duck pond :: kolam itik
(7) mandarin duck :: mandarin itik
(8) wild duck :: itik liar
(9) duck tail :: ekor itik
1. duck's egg ::
2. bob down ::
3. dip ::
4. shirk ::
5. skirt ::
duck, ducked, duckies, ducking, duckling, ducklings, ducks, ducky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On the count of three, shoot and DUCK.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I was just talking to Siri
about Peking DUCK,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
"' alt="- You lucky duck.
- You lucky DUCK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
[FEDERAL CIVIL DEFENSE
"DUCK AND COVER" PLAYS]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: duck
Meaning and definitions of duck, translation in Malay language for duck with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of duck in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "duck"
What duck means in Malay, duck meaning in Malay, duck definition, examples and pronunciation of duck in Malay language.