- acarapenuh peristiwaacaranonevent
Noun(1) something that happens at a given place and time(2) a special set of circumstances(3) a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time; the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory(4) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
(1) in the event of the flight being cancelled(2) open in the event of an emergency(3) in that event(4) I think part of it was that staying up to midnight was a rare event , an exciting exception to our daily life.(5) he repeated the success in the four-lap, 600 cc event(6) It really is a rare event that one email can have our headquarters having a joint chuckle.(7) that was a strange event(8) don't go in such an event(9) The occasion is likely to be a social event with a huge number of people I don't know.(10) an unusual event happened(11) in the event of fire(12) Spain won the team event(13) The fair is an annual event , to raise money to maintain the fabric of the village church.(14) in the unlikely event of Derry winning(15) When you talk about the death of people at a sporting event , the sport itself passes into the background.(16) I remember how exciting it was to go to Madison Square Garden and to go to a live sporting event .
(1) in the event of :: sekiranya
(2) in any event :: dalam apa jua keadaan
(3) in the event :: sekiranya
(4) main event :: acara utama
(5) sports event :: acara sukan
(6) in the event that :: sekiranya
(7) current event :: hal-ehwal semasa
(8) event management :: pengurusan acara
(9) event manager :: Pengurus majlis
(10) sporting event :: acara sukan
1. occurrence ::
2. competition ::
3. consequence ::
4. case ::
event, eventful, events, nonevent, nonevents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am asserting in the EVENT
that Batman's death proves permanent...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
the most expensive EVENT in living memory.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
In any EVENT,
judging from the king's enthusiasm,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
such an amazing EVENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
For the last time, Zachary Quinto
was a weird, wonderful, unrepeatable EVENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Malay Dictionary: event
Meaning and definitions of event, translation in Malay language for event with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of event in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "event"
What event means in Malay, event meaning in Malay, event definition, examples and pronunciation of event in Malay language.