Noun(1) a person responsible for the administration of a business(2) persons who administer the law(3) someone who manages a government agency or department
Adjective(1) having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc.
(1) The company announced a plan to limit executive severance pay.(2) But he added that there was still ├ö├ç├┐some distance├ö├ç├û from any proposed deal he could recommend to his union executive .(3) A left wing national executive have just been elected to run the union.(4) A few women have pushed their way into the boardrooms and executive suites of big companies.(5) The adoption of a budget is the principal means by which Congress holds the executive branch to account.(6) Instead, because of the financial plight of the club after relegation, Mr Tueart was allowed by the ex-chairman to use an executive box.(7) Look at the structure of the typical senior executive 's share option scheme.(8) It reviews the decision of the executive to see if it was permitted by law - in this instance the Human Rights Act.(9) It was February, and I'd driven from Derbyshire down to Heathrow to catch the IBM executive jet.(10) And it is this figure that should provide the link between business performance and executive compensation.(11) Of course, a handful of formal consultative processes will not democratize policy formation within the executive .(12) The plans, including financial and legal aspects, will be put before the council's ruling executive on Tuesday.(13) Previously the Labour manifesto was agreed solely by the national executive and parliamentary committee.(14) A millionaire who failed to save a wallpaper factory is planning to build an executive housing estate on the site.(15) The Pentagon will lease six Gulfstream V executive jets so the big shots can fly high.(16) Her first job will be to appoint a chief executive of the trust.
(1) chief executive officer :: Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif
(2) sales executive :: Eksekutif jualan
(3) chief executive :: Ketua eksekutif
(4) executive director :: pengarah eksekutif
(5) account executive :: Eksekutif akaun
(6) executive producer :: penerbit eksekutif
(7) executive officer :: pegawai Eksekutif
(8) senior executive :: eksekutif kanan
(9) executive board :: Lembaga Eksekutif
(10) executive manager :: Pengurus Eksekutif
1. administrative ::
2. chief ::
3. administration ::
4. administrator ::
5. executive director ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that an EXECUTIVE in
his own place of work
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
And then, uh, EXECUTIVE
producer Steve Molaro and I
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Just what you want in an EXECUTIVE.
And he apologized profusely.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: executive
Meaning and definitions of executive, translation in Malay language for executive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of executive in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "executive"
What executive means in Malay, executive meaning in Malay, executive definition, examples and pronunciation of executive in Malay language.