Adjective(1) widely known and esteemed
(1) Pitcairners are famous for the culture of silence that pervades their small society.(2) The city is a World Heritage Site and is famous for its classical music, beer and marzipan.(3) Belgium is rightly famous for its blond beers, and you'll find a bar on every street corner.(4) My father is famous for these kind of faux pas, partly because he is very deaf.(5) They reassembled the beautiful buildings that this city had once been famous for.(6) Frida Kahlo is an icon who is arguably more famous for her image than for her work.(7) The Sea of Cortez is famous for whales, which come to bear their young in January.(8) her most famous book(9) he's internationally famous(10) they claimed a famous victory(11) There's a wide variety of stalls but Yarmouth market is famous for its chip stalls.(12) How about a break in Chicago, the city famous for its jazz and blues music and its great shopping?(13) The Irish actor was as famous for his varied movie roles as his drinking and womanising.(14) Klose is famous for his heading ability but this was his first for Germany for three years.(15) The Marx Brothers were famous for refusing to stick to the script of their stage shows.(16) Aoka is famous for the edicts he ordered to be carved on rocks and pillars throughout his kingdom.
(1) famous for :: terkenal untuk
(2) the most famous :: yang paling terkenal
(3) be famous :: jadi terkenal
(4) famous person :: orang terkenal
(5) world famous :: terkenal di dunia
(6) become famous :: menjadi terkenal
(7) be famous for :: menjadi terkenal untuk
(8) very famous :: sangat terkenal
(9) not famous :: tidak terkenal
(10) famous brand :: jenama terkenal
2. prominent ::
3. famed ::
4. popular ::
5. renowned ::
6. noted ::
7. eminent ::
8. distinguished ::
10. celebrated ::
12. of distinction ::
13. of repute ::
14. illustrious ::
15. acclaimed ::
16. great ::
17. legendary ::
20. notorious ::
21. infamous ::
1. anonymous ::
2. nameless ::
3. obscure ::
4. unknown ::
5. unsung ::
Tanpa Tanda Perkhidmatan penterjemahan
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
was a FAMOUS shield-maiden.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
like he wasn't moderately
FAMOUS 30 years ago.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
And the FAMOUS tart, Queen Cersei.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Let's see. Oh, this person is most FAMOUS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Oh, no, no.
They're from many FAMOUS people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Malay Dictionary: famous
Meaning and definitions of famous, translation in Malay language for famous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of famous in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "famous"
What famous means in Malay, famous meaning in Malay, famous definition, examples and pronunciation of famous in Malay language.