- berpegang kuat-kuatdiikatpengikatpengancingfastens
Verb(1) cause to be firmly attached(2) become fixed or fastened(3) attach to(4) make tight or tighter
(1) Part in the center, then fasten snugly at the nape of your neck for easy elegance.(2) his eyes seemed to fasten on her(3) Shaking herself out of her trance, she proceeded to fasten the necklace.(4) Please fasten your seat belts securely and observe all safety precautions.(5) Coil up into a bun and fasten with pins.(6) work the stitch and fasten off the thread(7) She slid the lid over them and wanted to fasten the clasp.(8) "Please fasten your seatbelt and prepare for take-off, " the operator announced.(9) I have to fasten my gaze on a clump of brown hair she holds between her teeth.(10) fasten your seat belts(11) So please fasten your seatbelts so we can begin our descent.(12) Her creation was a working, moving doll composed of various body parts that she assembled with brass fasteners .(13) I was fastening my necklace around my neck when Jordan knocked on the door.(14) She then fastened her belt around her waist, sheathing her dagger in its pouch.(15) He sat down carefully, and fastened his eyes on his glass desktop.(16) I did the same, because I had already fastened my arm tight around his waist.
(1) fasten seat belts :: tali pinggang keledar berpegang kuat-kuat
(2) to fasten :: untuk mempercepatkan
(3) fasten seat belt :: tali pinggang keledar berpegang kuat-kuat
(4) fasten off :: mengikat off
1. bolt ::
2. attach ::
3. tie ::
5. focus ::
6. ascribe to ::
7. single out ::
8. secure ::
9. tighten ::
1. detach ::
2. undo ::
3. unhook ::
fasten, fastened, fastener, fasteners, fastening, fastenings, fastens, unfasten, unfastened, unfastening, unfastens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, FASTEN your seat belt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Okay, FASTEN your seat belts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
The captain has turned off
the FASTEN seat belt sign.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Malay Dictionary: fasten
Meaning and definitions of fasten, translation in Malay language for fasten with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fasten in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fasten"
What fasten means in Malay, fasten meaning in Malay, fasten definition, examples and pronunciation of fasten in Malay language.