Noun(1) accuracy with which an electronic system reproduces the sound or image of its input signal(2) the quality of being faithful
(1) The aspect of marriage that strikes me as most relevant to homosexual couples (especially men) is the promise of sexual fidelity .(2) Relationship experiences included status, selectiveness with partners, importance of steady partners, fidelity , and communication.(3) Both male and female adult polar bears captured in Manitoba and Ontario showed a high degree of fidelity over time to locations on shore.(4) While he demonstrates admirable aural fidelity to the concept, ideally a more musically compelling evocation would have made a stronger impression.(5) Muldoon's fidelity to his beliefs was considerable, but came to be compromised.(6) When you have a repertoire of moves, you have fidelity in copying.(7) Adult females may simply show a higher degree of fidelity to specific areas than males when they come ashore to fast during the open water season.(8) Of the four, he is the most faithful to the values they share, but it's his very loyalty and fidelity that ultimately doom him.(9) Yet literal-mindedness is not honesty or fidelity to truth - far from it.(10) Females demonstrate strong fidelity to the sites where they hatched, and they lead their mates back to those sites in the spring.(11) Generally, a husband and wife owe one another duties of mutual respect, fidelity and support.(12) The children may also feel that they themselves are demonstrating a lack of fidelity by supporting their remarrying parent.(13) She loved him, even though he was incapable of loyalty and fidelity and yet what choice did she have but to love him?(14) The George circle was close and intimate and his disciples vowed to perpetuate his memory by remaining faithful to his precepts of service, heroic values and fidelity to the ideal of the true Germany.(15) It would be unreasonable to expect a soundcard costing a few hundred dollars to approach the audio fidelity of a home system costing several times that amount.(16) he sought only the strictest fidelity to justice
(1) high fidelity :: kesetiaan yang tinggi
(2) lack fidelity :: kesetiaan kekurangan
(3) with fidelity :: dengan kesetiaan
2. loyalty ::
3. accuracy ::
1. falsity ::
2. infidelity ::
3. perfidy ::
4. treachery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fidelity, bravery, integrity?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
All right. So the topic at hand
is sexual FIDELITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
- They want FIDELITY, Bernard.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
I wanted FIDELITY,
not just to decisions
made in the park,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: fidelity
Meaning and definitions of fidelity, translation in Malay language for fidelity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fidelity in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fidelity"
What fidelity means in Malay, fidelity meaning in Malay, fidelity definition, examples and pronunciation of fidelity in Malay language.