Adjective(1) involving financial matters
(1) The central bank activities go beyond the central bank immediate financial gain.(2) Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.(3) Several trust funds have been established to offer financial help in managing debt problems.(4) This goes to the heart of the group's financial controls and financial reporting.(5) Its characteristics differed to all of the other financial assets in the portfolio.(6) In a gesture of support, the US has said it is in favour of Uruguay being bailed out of its financial crisis.(7) Are interest rates in financial markets and the real economy distinct phenomena?(8) The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.(9) For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.(10) It was set up by law to help consumers settle complaints against financial firms(11) The financial restructuring of the games changed their traditional roots as well.(12) Now this is the sort of qualification you're looking for in a financial adviser.(13) Which economic statistics give us the greatest guidance as to our financial future?(14) Regardless of the rules of a scheme, no pension fund is immune to financial disaster.(15) Every asset manager needs a financial framework in his head to rationalise what he is doing.(16) It was set up to give consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
(1) financial statement :: penyata kewangan
(2) financial crisis :: krisis kewangan
(3) financial aid :: bantuan kewangan
(4) financial statements :: penyata kewangan
(5) financial management :: pengurusan kewangan
(6) financial support :: sokongan kewangan
(7) financial analyst :: penganalisis kewangan
(8) chief financial officer :: Ketua Pegawai Kewangan
(9) financial advisor :: Penasihat kewangan
(10) financial market :: pasaran kewangan
1. monetary ::
2. money ::
3. economic ::
4. pecuniary ::
5. fiscal ::
6. banking ::
7. commercial ::
8. business ::
9. investment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, Raj is in
a difficult FINANCIAL situation,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
I had hoped we might discuss
a few FINANCIAL matters.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
He called your experience and wisdom
in FINANCIAL matters unparalleled.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
including career changes,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Well, with you not working,
that makes FINANCIAL sense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Malay Dictionary: financial
Meaning and definitions of financial, translation in Malay language for financial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of financial in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "financial"
What financial means in Malay, financial meaning in Malay, financial definition, examples and pronunciation of financial in Malay language.