Noun(1) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms(2) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts(3) the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Verb(1) produce or yield flowers
(1) Although it germinates in May along with everything else, it seldom comes into flower before September, and if the weather is cold and wet it may not come into flower at all.(2) wild flower(3) the roses were just coming into flower(4) It has far outlasted the bowls of hyacinth and narcissi that came into flower at the same time.(5) I am going to try lifting and transplanting some now, before they come into flower .(6) While outside, I noticed that several spring plants are already well advanced and coming into flower .(7) a young policeman in the flower of his life gunned down(8) these daisies can flower as late as October(9) the flower of women(10) all right then, flower?(11) These cells may then become a new branch, or perhaps on a flower become petals and stamens.(12) We're hoping that school will help these interests develop and flower , but, of course, we do not know.(13) Be kind to the trees and they will bloom into flower for you and attract a flock of honeysuckers and a swarm of bees.(14) The wood bursts into flower , one last miracle after a lifetime of miracles.(15) flower garden(16) flower shop
(1) flower shop :: kedai bunga
(2) flower bed :: katil bunga
(3) flower vase :: Pasu bunga
(4) flower power :: kuasa bunga
(5) flower bud :: putik bunga
(6) flower arrangement :: gubahan bunga
(7) yellow flower :: bunga kuning
(8) plum flower :: bunga plum
(9) wild flower :: bunga liar
1. bloom ::
2. best ::
3. bloom ::
flower, flowered, flowering, flowerings, flowerless, flowers, flowery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then I'm changing the
FLOWER girl to a dog.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
You'll be glad of your red FLOWER then.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
you've been a FLOWER
growing in the darkness.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
your face is like
a precious dew-kissed FLOWER..."
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Okay, I have my own
wholesale FLOWER business.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Malay Dictionary: flower
Meaning and definitions of flower, translation in Malay language for flower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flower in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flower"
What flower means in Malay, flower meaning in Malay, flower definition, examples and pronunciation of flower in Malay language.