Verb(1) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically(2) follow a procedure or take a course(3) move away from a place into another direction(4) enter or assume a certain state or condition(5) be awarded; be allotted(6) have a particular form(7) stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point(8) follow a certain course(9) be abolished or discarded(10) be or continue to be in a certain condition(11) make a certain noise or sound(12) perform as expected when applied(13) to be spent or finished(14) progress by being changed(15) continue to live and avoid dying(16) pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
Adjective(1) destroyed or killed(2) dead(3) well in the past; former(4) stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol(5) drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted(6) used up or no longer available
(1) Sensing that they were gone , I was more afraid to look at Michael than anything else.(2) Goods that are consumed are gone and thus not available for use in production.(3) When she returned with her children at the weekend, the floral tribute was gone .(4) She woke feelings within him, after he thought all feeling was gone , dead with his people.(5) The petroleum industry barely existed 100 years ago and will probably be largely gone 100 years from now.(6) When we talked about Mom being dead, he wished us to say not dead but gone .(7) It was a wonderful weekend and the hangover is now almost gone .(8) Having been consumed, they are gone and are not available to others.(9) Her parents were gone again for the weekend, so she had the house to herself.(10) Also gone will be the familiar red colour scheme, as the Grobs are unable to be painted any other colour than white.(11) The sun was almost gone , and Rowena shared the garden only with one old man in a wheelchair.(12) I was gone that weekend, but by Monday the whole school knew that I was going out with Brent.(13) His usually wild curls were flattened in place and the stubble that was normally present was gone .(14) Tickets for the last two days have already gone , leaving just February 29 available.(15) Some fear it will be gone in another 60 years unless we cut consumption drastically.(16) With any luck we can catch the last of the snow riding this weekend before it's all gone .
(1) go :: pergi
(2) gan :: gan
(3) dead and gone :: mati dan pergi
(4) gone bad :: menjadi buruk
(5) have gone :: telah pergi
(6) gone away :: lenyaplah
(7) gone out :: padam
(8) he's gone :: Dia telah pergi
(9) gone to :: telah pergi ke
(10) all gone :: semua hilang
(11) gone off :: hilang dari
(12) gone down :: telah turun
1. away ::
2. past ::
4. dead ::
5. bypast ::
6. asleep ::
7. kaput ::
1. alive ::
2. extant ::
3. living ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They'll kill you if they find out you've GONE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
But the only reason I go there,
the only reason I've ever GONE there...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
The wolf pup has GONE south
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Oh, Thursday's GONE.
Just Sunday left.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
I go like this, she thinks I'm GONE.
Then magically I'm back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Malay Dictionary: gone
Meaning and definitions of gone, translation in Malay language for gone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gone in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gone"
What gone means in Malay, gone meaning in Malay, gone definition, examples and pronunciation of gone in Malay language.