Noun(1) the distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity(2) the individual characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known(3) an operator that leaves unchanged the element on which it operates(4) exact sameness
(1) The man disappeared after a prospective client from Kasama Drug Store challenged him to reveal his real name and identity card.(2) the initiative created an identity between the city and the suburbs(3) Multiculturalism is a political ideology that has completely altered the demographic identity of this nation.(4) he knows the identity of the bombers(5) The only clue the police have to his identity is the fact that he appears to be a virtuoso stylophone player and only seems to be truly at ease when playing the magical instrument.(6) The homeless people, the mistaken identity , quite a few defenses at work here, and seeing what may or may not stick with this jury.(7) Mistaken identity , of course, has been the province of much postcolonial fiction.(8) When you use an operation to combine an identity with another number, that number stays the same.(9) Several of the suspects are Jerusalem residents who carry Israeli identity cards that allow them free movement, security officials said.(10) After nine decades, our national identity has changed dramatically.(11) All facts, including the identity of the killer, are assessed on the basis of a single criterion: the extent to which they serve their own cause.(12) That is, what about people who deliberately disrupt the continuity that ordinarily characterizes our identity ?(13) In fact, her identity as a citizen in urban India is one that is minimally developed, if at all.(14) There is a close identity between Celtic FC and Roman Catholicism, and also between Rangers FC and Scottish cultural Protestantism.(15) So, when you get involved into the European community your sense of your own national identity is enhanced in fact.(16) she believes she is the victim of mistaken identity
(1) identity card :: kad pengenalan diri
(2) corporate identity :: identiti korporat
(3) identity theft :: kecurian identiti
(4) identity number :: Nombor pengenalan
(5) identity crisis :: krisis identiti
(6) mistaken identity :: kesilapan identiti
(7) proof of identity :: bukti identiti
(8) gender identity :: identiti jantina
(9) personal identity :: identiti peribadi
(10) identity parade :: perarakan identiti
1. name ::
2. individuality ::
3. identification ::
5. identity element ::
6. personal identity ::
1. difference ::
2. disagreement ::
3. discrepancy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...suffer from an external locus
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Their IDENTITY is yet unknown.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
But you're okay with Superman
concealing his IDENTITY with glasses?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
They've confirmed their IDENTITY, Colonel.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
...to verify the IDENTITY
of one's coconspirators.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Malay Dictionary: identity
Meaning and definitions of identity, translation in Malay language for identity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of identity in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "identity"
What identity means in Malay, identity meaning in Malay, identity definition, examples and pronunciation of identity in Malay language.