- dalamaninternalisasisecara dalamandalamandalaman
Adjective(1) happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface(2) occurring within an institution or community(3) inside the country(4) located inward(5) innermost or essential
(1) internal bleeding(2) UN agencies have to balance universal human rights with the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of member states.(3) It's times when I feel myself really start to get down that I know I need to read a book and get my mind off the internal conflict.(4) It is best suited to businesses that need the special capabilities of an internal digital telephone system.(5) For Smith, then, nature becomes internal to capitalism in such a way that the very distinction implied by using these terms is eroded and undermined.(6) Some works are so broad in scope, so inclusive, even of contradictions internal to themselves, that they can be used to justify almost anything.(7) Our observation may be employed either about external sensible objects, or about the internal operations of our minds.(8) The sources of behavior are external (in the environment), not internal (in the mind).(9) The external and internal dividing walls are the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire damaged section of the building.(10) A peptic ulcer is a sore in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. Left untreated, a peptic ulcer can cause internal bleeding.(11) Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.(12) People who are aware of their internal body state apparently experience more anxiety and other negative emotions in daily life.(13) This is where I personally so often experience an internal tension.(14) Here you have it neat and vibrantly loud - and confected from concepts internal to the celluloid world.(15) In natural beauty, the beauty is external to the thought; in art the beauty is internal to the work.(16) They embody movement and the movement seems to be as much internal to the landscape as in the animals.
(1) internal audit :: Audit dalaman
(2) internal rate of return :: Kadar pulangan dalaman
(3) internal affairs :: urusan dalaman
(4) internal control :: kawalan dalaman
(5) internal organs :: organ dalaman
(6) internal storage :: simpanan dalaman
(7) internal memory :: ingatan dalaman
(8) internal organ :: organ dalaman
(9) internal medicine :: perubatan dalaman
(10) internal auditor :: juruaudit dalaman
1. inner ::
2. domestic ::
3. mental ::
4. national ::
1. exterior ::
2. external ::
3. outer ::
4. outside ::
5. outward ::
internal, internalization, internalize, internalizes, internally, internals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Homeostasis refers to a system's ability
to regulate its INTERNAL environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
(SIGHS) Can it be more of
an INTERNAL struggle?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
creating a pair
of INTERNAL connecting rods,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
If you want, I can call Internal Affairs,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
It’ll be the INTERNAL medicine doctor,
won’t it? I don’t know.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Malay Dictionary: internal
Meaning and definitions of internal, translation in Malay language for internal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of internal in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "internal"
What internal means in Malay, internal meaning in Malay, internal definition, examples and pronunciation of internal in Malay language.