- temu bualditemuramahditemu dugapenemudugamenemuramah
Noun(1) the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited(2) a conference (usually with someone important
Verb(1) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(2) discuss formally with (somebody(3) go for an interview in the hope of being hired
(1) Though this is not possible under all circumstances, this is relevant when you are going for an interview for a college admission.(2) The 17 year old's application to study medicine was rejected after an interview at Magdalen College, Oxford.(3) interview skills(4) A Sukhum paper sent a reporter to interview him.(5) When reporters went to interview her about the campaign they found her in a distressed state.(6) I thought they were done when men and women with cameras and notebooks started coming in one at a time to interview me for the local papers.(7) Iranian television news carried an interview with a woman who had lost uncles and aunts and her two children, while her husband had suffered a broken back and legs.(8) Reporters all stormed forward trying to interview her.(9) she has a job interview(10) I spoke to the Spanish wire service and that led to an interview with a Mexican radio station, which was quite interesting.(11) I've also asked reporters to interview me, sometimes first sketching a hypothetical scenario.(12) We even got some calls on the answering machine from some reporters who wanted to interview me.(13) The clever woman identified herself as a Washington reporter seeking to interview me but then embarked on a filthy tirade.(14) After my exclusive interview with the pigs' owner, every journalist was after him.(15) I was the first person that got to interview her after her fall.(16) interview panel
(1) exclusive interview :: temu bual eksklusif
(2) have an interview :: mempunyai satu temu bual
(3) exit interview :: keluar temu bual
(4) personal interview :: temubual peribadi
(5) walk in interview :: berjalan dalam satu temu bual
(6) preliminary interview :: temu bual awal
(7) give an interview :: memberikan satu temu bual
(8) telephone interview :: temu bual telefon
(9) have an interview with :: mempunyai temu bual dengan
1. meeting ::
2. discussion ::
3. conference ::
4. examination ::
6. audience ::
7. talk ::
8. dialogue ::
9. exchange ::
10. conversation ::
11. talk to ::
12. have a discussion with ::
mengadakan perbincangan dengan
13. have a dialogue with ::
mengadakan dialog dengan
14. question ::
15. interrogate ::
16. cross-examine ::
17. meet with ::
18. poll ::
19. canvass ::
20. survey ::
21. sound out ::
22. grill ::
23. pump ::
24. examine ::
interview, interviewed, interviewee, interviewees, interviewer, interviewers, interviewing, interviews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is the INTERVIEW.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I haven't been on a job INTERVIEW in years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
You sound just like
the woman at the INTERVIEW!
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
to INTERVIEW Dr. Cooper
about the Nobel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
and I would love to INTERVIEW
the both of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Malay Dictionary: interview
Meaning and definitions of interview, translation in Malay language for interview with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interview in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "interview"
What interview means in Malay, interview meaning in Malay, interview definition, examples and pronunciation of interview in Malay language.