- linersaham berharga
Noun(1) (baseball(2) a protective covering that protects an inside surface(3) a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment(4) a large commercial ship (especially one that carries passengers on a regular schedule
(1) She hadn't really needed the liner to accentuate her dark lashes and brows, but Mabel, of all people, had insisted on it.(2) The pilot, who wore only the outer dry suit and not the required long underwear and liner , died of hypothermia.(3) A Gore-Tex liner and careful gusset design make them waterproof to a depth of about 8 inches.(4) Lipstick was added, with lip liner , and eye shadow was applied to the lids of her eyes, and underneath.(5) He took out a large cosmetic kit and went to work applying foundation, working the combination of shades, liner and mascara over her eyes, then finishing with a brush blush.(6) If the pond is located in sandy or gravelly soils or near fractured bedrock, seal the pond with an approved plastic liner or at least 6 inches of compact clay.(7) The range of natural make-up includes mascara, lip liner , eye shadow and blusher, as well as cosmetic brushes.(8) Besides, a smooth mesh liner is almost standard in all new bathing suits.(9) Summer means ditching eyeshadow, mascara and liner .(10) Thus, the soil liner significantly losses its effectiveness as an impermeable barrier.(11) However, a piston liner in the main engine failed during the voyage north.(12) My pink lipgloss gleamed as my eye liner brought out my eyes.(13) My mom's make-up looked half done, and she had a lip liner in hand.(14) Over short periods of time, Colton believes that the non-PVC liner will probably be an adequate barrier.(15) For evening, use the same shade as a liner to intensify the look: Dip a moistened liner brush into color, then apply close to lashes.(16) It comes from some of the critical wear areas; for example, the liner of the piston area, the crankshaft, or the camshaft.
(1) cruise liner :: Kapal persiaran
(2) eye liner :: liner mata
(3) bin liner :: bin liner
(4) lip liner :: liner bibir
(5) one-liner :: satu-liner
(6) hard-liner :: hard-liner
(7) panty liner :: panty liner
(8) liner notes :: nota liner
(9) passenger liner :: kapal penumpang
(10) luxury liner :: kapal mewah
1. lining ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Once the largest LINER in the world,
it's now a hotel and restaurant...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
I told you about her,
the one with the helmet hair
and the permanent lip LINER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Malay Dictionary: liner
Meaning and definitions of liner, translation in Malay language for liner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liner in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "liner"
What liner means in Malay, liner meaning in Malay, liner definition, examples and pronunciation of liner in Malay language.