- kuatkuatkuat sekalidengan kuatkenyaringan
Adjective(1) characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity(2) tastelessly showy(3) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) with relatively high volume
(1) In Britain, the movie has been ripped apart by critics as ├ö├ç├┐too loud and garish├ö├ç├û.(2) Suddenly she heard a loud noise similar to thunder.(3) He was a big part of the social scene, was involved in society races at the yacht club, and lived in an ostentatious, loud manner replete with several bodyguards.(4) Pensioners were close to being thrown out of County Hall for their loud protests against plans to privatise care homes.(5) It was a loud protest, and I held my placard high and proud, walking with some people who I knew merely from protests.(6) "Come with me, " she whispered barely loud enough to hear.(7) I am new to Linux, so please don't laugh too loud at my question.(8) Stress-induced destructive behavior may also result from a phobia to thunderstorms or other loud noises.(9) No matter how loud he shouted no one seemed to hear him.(10) He opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by a loud booming noise.(11) Of course, it's not easy to tackle persistent offending, but authoritarianism will never work - no matter how loud our politicians shout.(12) He was smiling and waving at the onlookers, wearing a shabby business suit with an exceptionally loud tie.(13) In very loud and vulgar, descriptive terms, I told him what exactly he could do with his encore.(14) Mathis takes her hand again, despite sudden loud and energetic protests on Morgan's part.(15) I think I wanted to remind myself and anyone who might be reading this to hold on to what you believe in no matter how loud the other kids are shouting.(16) Picture the scene: scores of wiseguys in muscle shirts, women with big hair and spiked heels and men in loud suits who should be carrying machine guns.
(1) out loud :: dengan kuat
(2) loud noise :: bunyi yang kuat
(3) loud voice :: suara lantang
(4) loud and clear :: kuat dan jelas
(5) loud bang :: letupan kuat
(6) speak loud :: bercakap kuat
(7) loud sound :: bunyi yang kuat
(8) read out loud :: baca dengan kuat
(9) not loud :: tidak kuat
(10) make a loud noise :: membuat bunyi yang kuat
1. noisy ::
2. vociferous ::
3. garish ::
4. forte ::
5. flash ::
6. aloud ::
1. gentle ::
2. low ::
3. soft ::
loud, louder, loudest, loudly, loudness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All this LOUD music and exposed brick.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Loud and clear, idiota.
How's it looking, Gomey?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Or LOUD noises, clowns and nuns.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
A little LOUD, dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Oh, for crying out LOUD,
there is a term for that!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Malay Dictionary: loud
Meaning and definitions of loud, translation in Malay language for loud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loud in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loud"
What loud means in Malay, loud meaning in Malay, loud definition, examples and pronunciation of loud in Malay language.