- perkaraantimatteryang pentingmatteringperkara-perkara yang
Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) some situation or event that is thought about(3) that which has mass and occupies space(4) a problem(5) (used with negation(6) written works (especially in books or magazines
Verb(1) have weight; have import, carry weight
(1) Any readers who can suggest suitable reading matter or anything else to keep him amused would be doing me a favour.(2) there was blood and matter coming from the wounds(3) what did it matter to them?(4) The only road to the two farms is by the lane which has been used for centuries, so what is the matter with it now?(5) It's also not a show that's performed very often - and having seen the content matter , I can see why.(6) For one thing, how can empty space explode without there being matter or energy?(7) He paused, having nothing further to say on the matter and then changed subject.(8) We grew impatient waiting for the next dose of reading matter .(9) punctuality does matter(10) In the universe matter and physical space are in permanent dynamic equilibrium.(11) what's the matter?(12) the first matter for discussion is the timetable(13) A spokesman said later that they were taking an interest and were giving the matter careful consideration.(14) What is the matter with this man and his brain-to-mouth impediment?(15) pretend that nothing's the matter(16) The latrines had a heater beneath, which would burn the faecal matter slowly without causing any smell.
(1) no matter :: tidak kira
(2) it does not matter :: tidak mengapa
(3) as a matter of fact :: sebagai perkara fakta
(4) what's the matter :: apa yang perkara itu
(5) no matter what :: apa pun yang terjadi
(6) no matter how :: bagaimana sekalipun
(7) the matter :: perkara itu
1. material ::
2. affair ::
3. importance ::
4. problem ::
5. content ::
6. subject ::
7. be important ::
8. count ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
antimatter, matter, mattered, mattering, matters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It doesn't MATTER what you want.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
who I give the funds to,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Why does this MATTER
to you so much?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
I'll love you no MATTER what.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
It's not a MATTER of gold.
This is bloodmagic.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Malay Dictionary: matter
Meaning and definitions of matter, translation in Malay language for matter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of matter in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "matter"
What matter means in Malay, matter meaning in Malay, matter definition, examples and pronunciation of matter in Malay language.