Noun(1) the month following April and preceding June(2) thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries; established as an escape in eastern North America
(1) All of which was further confirmation that Scotland may just have a bit of a star in the making.(2) that may be true(3) Part of this may be that the church is integral to national identity and tradition.(4) he may well win(5) whatever you may think(6) anyone who may be able to help us(7) if you think you may be affected by the new rules(8) 'Do you think he'll get better?' 'He may.'(9) he said that she may have forgotten it(10) I am writing in the hope you may be able to help me with family history research.(11) it may be a good idea to advertise in the local paper(12) we may have to close the shop(13) Nevertheless, he hopes he may only be a further week away from a return to action.(14) the truth may never be known(15) 'May I have some more?' 'You may, indeed.'(16) Of course there is a right of appeal, which in some cases may not be exercised without prior permission.
(1) may be :: mungkin
(2) you may :: anda boleh
(3) may not :: tidak boleh
(4) to whom it may concern :: kepada sesiapa yang berkenaan
(5) it may :: ia mungkin
(6) it may be :: ia mungkin
(7) as the case may be :: mengikut mana-mana yang berkenaan
(8) be that as it may :: menjadi kerana ia boleh
(9) that may :: itu boleh
(10) that may be :: yang mungkin
1. whitethorn ::
maine, mas, may, mayan, mayans, mayer, mays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It MAY change
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
May we stand together
through the centuries,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
You MAY be familiar
with some of my work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
We think now that a lobectomy
MAY be a viable option.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Your kid MAY be
an honor student
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Malay Dictionary: may
Meaning and definitions of may, translation in Malay language for may with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of may in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "may"
What may means in Malay, may meaning in Malay, may definition, examples and pronunciation of may in Malay language.