Noun(1) a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid(2) (basketball, including the foul line(3) makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
Verb(1) make a painting(2) apply paint to; coat with paint(3) make a painting of(4) apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
(1) In 1995, he commissioned a Chinese artist to paint him together with his wife, son and daughter.(2) Carpenters were now putting a fresh coating of paint on the house, making it look almost as though it had just been built.(3) We did test some acrylic paint on tiles and it was just totally unsatisfactory so we chose what, I guess, was the appropriate paint for the surface.(4) The program was successful at Paint of a Different Color the first year and Al ended up with a beautiful homozygous filly and a palomino paint colt.(5) a can of paint(6) The space concerns and planting conditions are probably less than ideal for most, but the pictures paint a different story.(7) a paint mare(8) The top ones were drawn on cartridge paper and then painted in watercolour using sepia colour paint , and the bottom ones were painted straight onto watercolour paper using light red.(9) A vandal would have to go out, buy some Liquid Paper and paint the mustache out in order to deface it.(10) No artificial paint or any colouring agent is coated on the surface.(11) it looked in need of a good paint(12) the paint has been applied to the surface with a palette knife(13) the two players jostled in the paint(14) Malichi, on his paint stallion, Splash, led the way with Jade, on Cotton, close behind.(15) Upgrade your ability to edit images with this free paint program.(16) one has false curls, another too much paint
(1) wet paint :: cat basah
(2) paint roller :: penggelek cat
(3) paint a picture :: cat gambar
(4) paint the town red :: cat merah bandar
(5) paint thinner :: pencair cat
(6) face paint :: cat muka
(7) paint shop :: kedai cat
(8) finger paint :: cat jari
1. coloring ::
2. pigment ::
3. key ::
4. rouge ::
5. color ::
6. daub ::
7. portray ::
8. tell ::
1. decolorize ::
membuat tdk berwarna
paint, painted, paints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I swallowed some PAINT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Fine. Paint green flames
on your little scooter with her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Much nicer PAINT job.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
All the while knowing that there's a PAINT
pellet out there with your name on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Malay Dictionary: paint
Meaning and definitions of paint, translation in Malay language for paint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paint in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paint"
What paint means in Malay, paint meaning in Malay, paint definition, examples and pronunciation of paint in Malay language.