- yang bertaubatpenitentlypenitents
Noun(1) (Roman Catholic Church, a Roman Catholic may be admitted to penance under the direction of a confessor
Adjective(1) feeling or expressing remorse for misdeeds
(1) So the priest hears confessions and restores the penitent , not only to fellowship with God, but to fellowship with the injured Body, by the grace of God.(2) Priestly absolution would follow only on inquiring whether such a confession was properly understood and made, and ascertaining the penitent 's sorrow.(3) In the Catholic tradition, absolution from sin is obtained through confession, in which the penitent confesses to a priest who then absolves the sin and administers penitence.(4) Would I need to break down in penitent tears to get any praise?(5) The penitent man stands a chance of getting off.(6) I can see that part of the Church's mission is forgiveness and second chances for the penitent .(7) The Western tradition was to conclude that Mary Magdalene was the presumed sexual sinner who was lionised not as any kind of apostle but as ├ö├ç├┐the penitent .├ö├ç├û(8) What they did find was a party leader in penitent mood who came not to put fire in bellies or cajole into action, but with a limp apology.(9) Journalists and their confidential sources have a special relationship, as inviolate as doctor and patient or priest and penitent .(10) After a moment of penitent silence, Arthur continued.(11) A hangover after being drunk is precisely the time when the penitent drinker is likely to groan never again.(12) The priest awoke the next day, duly penitent and very sore but completely prepared to spread the fame of Saint Nicetius, a fame that became so great that the Basilica of the Apostles came to be known as Saint-Nizier.(13) Ignoring his penitent air, the headlines next morning cast him, to his own gratification, as the ultimate evil-doer.(14) The medieval legends are numerous, their variety reflecting the ever-present tension between the earlier witness/apostle and the later penitent / contemplative.(15) Her solicitor - partly responsible for keeping the 24 year-old's spirits high - approves of the abasement and thus advertises to the world that here is a penitent woman.(16) And it is to turn the form of confession into one in which the penitent interrogates the confessor.
(1) be penitent :: menjadi yang bertaubat
1. repentant ::
2. contrite ::
3. remorseful ::
4. sorry ::
5. apologetic ::
7. conscience-stricken ::
yg merasa sangat bersalah
8. rueful ::
9. ashamed ::
10. shamefaced ::
11. abject ::
12. in sackcloth and ashes ::
kain kabung dan abu
1. impenitent ::
Different Formspenitent, penitently, penitents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Have you lost your mind?
- ...and live his life as a PENITENT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: penitent
Meaning and definitions of penitent, translation in Malay language for penitent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of penitent in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "penitent"
What penitent means in Malay, penitent meaning in Malay, penitent definition, examples and pronunciation of penitent in Malay language.