Noun(1) a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.
(1) petrol fumes(2) petrol engine(3) unleaded petrol
(1) unleaded petrol :: minyak tanpa plumbum
(2) petrol pump :: pam petrol
(3) petrol tank :: tangki petrol
(4) petrol engine :: enjin petrol
(5) petrol gauge :: tolok petrol
(6) petrol can :: petrol boleh
(7) petrol cap :: cap petrol
(8) petrol bomb :: bom petrol
(9) petrol tanker :: petrol tangki
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I’m a fucking PETROL drum and a match.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Malay Dictionary: petrol
Meaning and definitions of petrol, translation in Malay language for petrol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of petrol in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "petrol"
What petrol means in Malay, petrol meaning in Malay, petrol definition, examples and pronunciation of petrol in Malay language.