Noun(1) how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify(2) an adequate or large amount(3) the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
(1) a small quantity of food(2) His mathematical work, though not large in quantity , was first-rate in quality.(3) What Holford has done is invent a new system called Glycaemic Load or GL, which measures quantity of sugar as well as quality.(4) The survey also measured levels of air pollution, quality and quantity of drinking water and sewage.(5) The phonetic theory includes the analysis and classification of speech sounds generally and of the sounds of English in particular; sound grouping, accentual features, quantity , junction, assimilation, intonation; questions may also be asked on the teaching of English pronunciation.(6) many people like to buy in quantity(7) In Scotland, it is quality not quantity that has to count.(8) ├ö├ç├┐This operation is not about finding a large quantity of drugs but to reassure the public and take out middle level dealers,├ö├ç├û he said.(9) The quantity w represents the average fitness of the population at equilibrium.(10) The groups did not differ significantly with respect to any of the measures of semen quantity and quality.(11) ├ö├ç├┐The cost of any project is a measure of quality times quantity ,├ö├ç├û he says.(12) If scholarship is measured by quantity , quality is sacrificed.(13) During the raids police seized personal belongings, documents, drugs paraphernalia, a quantity of crack cocaine and a small amount of cannabis.(14) The judge said that police found 35.2g cannabis, evidence of his attempts at drug horticulture and a quantity of money when they raided his home.(15) The company, over the last few years, had shifted its focus from quantity and volumes to quality and design.(16) The label should indicate the insulation material, R-value, quantity , and the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor.
(1) quantity surveyor :: Juruukur Bahan
(2) large quantity :: Kuantiti yang besar
(3) quantity discount :: diskaun kuantiti
(4) quantity of work :: kuantiti kerja
(5) scalar quantity :: kuantiti skalar
(6) small quantity :: kuantiti yang kecil
(7) great quantity :: kuantiti yang besar
(8) economic order quantity :: kuantiti pesanan ekonomi
(9) little quantity :: kuantiti sedikit
(10) physical quantity :: kuantiti fizikal
1. amount ::
2. measure ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, and felony QUANTITY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Malay Dictionary: quantity
Meaning and definitions of quantity, translation in Malay language for quantity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quantity in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quantity"
What quantity means in Malay, quantity meaning in Malay, quantity definition, examples and pronunciation of quantity in Malay language.