Noun(1) a feeling of intense anger(2) a state of extreme anger(3) something that is desired intensely(4) violent state of the elements(5) an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
Verb(1) behave violently, as if in state of a great anger(2) be violent; as of fires and storms(3) feel intense anger
(1) Style and fashion was all the rage this week as the Oscars took place last Sunday night.(2) First there was road rage, then air rage, and now parent rage .(3) At the height of the dotcom boom, cash shells were all the rage as fledgling companies with little more than an idea rushed to the stock market.(4) revolution began to rage across Europe(5) The spirit that drives me is not only fueled by my passion for justice but also by my anger and rage at the injustice I see and experience on a daily basis.(6) Diana's sadness slowly faded as she turned her attention towards Lethe, and an uncontrollable eruption of rage built up inside of her.(7) Argument will continue to rage over the research proposed by the Newcastle scientists.(8) Compact guns are the rage right now, and generally that means both barrel and grip are shortened.(9) he felt the rage building inside himself(10) According to the science of phrenology, which was currently all the rage , such a brow hinted at intelligence and broadness of mind.(11) she flew into a rage(12) Air rage on a flight to the sun cost 10 Irish holidaymakers hundreds of pounds each when they had to make their own way home.(13) In the late 1770s a rage for stripes is found among the Americanophiles in France and in other countries hostile to England.(14) This rigid, yet elegant geometry asserts a rage for order.(15) her face was distorted with rage(16) In addition to actual jean jackets, denim sports jackets are also all the rage in fashionable circles.
(1) road rage :: amukan jalanan
(2) air rage :: kemarahan udara
(3) all the rage :: semua kemarahan
(4) in a rage :: dalam marah
(5) fly into a rage :: terbang ke marah
(6) fit of rage :: keadaan marah
(7) rage against :: kemarahan terhadap
(8) roid rage :: kemarahan Roid
(9) in a fit of rage :: dalam keadaan marah
(10) berserker rage :: pengamuk kemarahan
1. fury ::
2. craze ::
3. passion ::
4. fad ::
5. be angry ::
6. protest about ::
7. thunder ::
8. ramp ::
1. delight ::
2. pleasure ::
rage, raged, rages, raging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I do not need
sudden fits of homicidal RAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
...to quell the RAGE in my heart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
They got, like, this RAGE virus,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
With this photo
you’ll be all the RAGE on the Internet.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Look, I can understand your RAGE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Malay Dictionary: rage
Meaning and definitions of rage, translation in Malay language for rage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rage in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rage"
What rage means in Malay, rage meaning in Malay, rage definition, examples and pronunciation of rage in Malay language.