Noun(1) an appraisal of the value of something(2) act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of(3) standing or position on a scale(4) rank in a military organization
Verb(1) assign a rank or rating to(2) be worthy of or have a certain rating(3) estimate the value of
(1) fuel with a low octane rating(2) If you want hot water fast, the FHR rating will be important to you.(3) Remember, the higher the perm rating of a material, the more moisture can pass through it.(4) The Taki-Tooo and the other vessels that left the harbor were ├ö├ç├┐small passenger vessels,├ö├ç├û a higher Coast Guard licensing rating .(5) the hotel regained its five-star rating(6) Ride improves the likelihood that prospective Sailors will begin their Navy careers in the right rating for them.(7) a masthead boat of similar rating(8) Any material with a Perm rating of less than 1.0 is considered a vapor retarder.(9) a servant getting a rating from his master(10) Each response was assigned a pressure rating of between one and four and a PPI figure was then calculated for each question.(11) A very simple way to find out the speed rating of your current hardware configuration is to use a freeware utility.(12) They vary in size and durometer (the hardness rating of the wheel material, polyurethane).(13) Sump pumps are generally sold according to the horsepower rating of the pump motor.(14) Morningstar, the Chicago-based mutual fund research firm, recently gave Ariel's mutual funds its top five-star rating for performance.(15) Its five-star rating demands fine quality and service.(16) Standard & Poor based the rating on a review of publicly available information.
(1) rate :: Kadar
(2) credit rating :: Kedudukan kredit
(3) power rating :: Kedudukan kuasa
(4) rating scale :: skala penilaian
(5) rating plate :: plat kadaran
(6) rating agency :: agensi penarafan
(7) voltage rating :: Kedudukan voltan
(8) bond rating :: penarafan bon
(9) type rating :: Kedudukan jenis
(10) ply rating :: Kedudukan lapis
(11) self-rating :: Kedudukan diri
1. grade ::
2. military rank ::
3. evaluation ::
4. valuation ::
5. assess ::
6. consider ::
7. merit ::
8. order ::
9. value ::
prorating, rating, ratings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from a star-based RATING system
to a thumbs-up RATING system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Christian Quarterly gave
it their highest RATING--
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Oh, you know, the Lone Star State.
That should be its Yelp RATING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
adjusted morale RATING
for the assault.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Wha... they're RATING us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Malay Dictionary: rating
Meaning and definitions of rating, translation in Malay language for rating with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rating in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rating"
What rating means in Malay, rating meaning in Malay, rating definition, examples and pronunciation of rating in Malay language.