Noun(1) an activity that diverts or amuses or stimulates(2) activity that refreshes and recreates; activity that renews your health and spirits by enjoyment and relaxation
(1) sport and recreation facilities(2) York Railway Institute is an affordable sport and recreation facility run by volunteers, where all profit is poured back for the benefit of the members.(3) It also gives the players an opportunity to experience other forms of physical activity and recreation .(4) Tall ships and historic vessels were used as a backdrop for a recreation of a 19th Century Naval clash, set to sound and music.(5) the periodic destruction and recreation of the universe(6) The cost of the course, which has been organised by Kingston's sports and recreation department, is Ôö¼├║8.(7) she rides for recreation(8) They accepted that the original intention was that the arena should be used as a sports and recreation area but they did not accept that it had been maintained as such by the public purse.(9) areas used for recreation such as hiking or biking(10) The purpose of sport was to provide fun activities during recreation time from which people could derive plenty of pleasure, fun and enjoyment.(11) Hanmer Forest needs to be maintained in the future for public enjoyment, for recreation and for education.(12) In addition, we typically devote one class per week to recreation and leisure activities.(13) Shiva the destroyer is a necessary part of the trinity because, without destruction, there can be no recreation .(14) She devoted a lot of time to recreation , hobbies, and charity work.(15) outdoor recreation(16) I like reading for recreation
(1) recreation center :: Pusat rekreasi
(2) recreation room :: bilik rekreasi
(3) recreation facilities :: kemudahan rekreasi
(4) recreation ground :: taman rekreasi
1. pleasure ::
2. pastime ::
3. diversion ::
4. refreshment ::
1. bore ::
2. bummer ::
3. drag ::
recreation, recreational, recreations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I built a faithful
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: recreation
Meaning and definitions of recreation, translation in Malay language for recreation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recreation in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "recreation"
What recreation means in Malay, recreation meaning in Malay, recreation definition, examples and pronunciation of recreation in Malay language.