Noun(1) the extended spatial location of something(2) a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve(3) a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth(4) the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of'(5) a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about
(1) An injection of local anaesthetic into the epidural space in the lower back results in a loss of sensation in the pelvic region and legs.(2) an unexpected clenching sensation in the region of her heart(3) a major wine-producing region(4) It's about protecting the rural character and open space of hinterland areas in the region .(5) his work takes needlework into the region of folk art(6) This region was always a good producer of a quality store and Mark always recognised that fact.(7) I think the region has always been leading the way a bit and will continue to do that.(8) The region nearly always suffers a period of water stress in the hot, dry spring.(9) This region has not always been as arid and desolate as it is today.(10) Once the teaching element of the site is on-line, these efforts can be expanded far beyond the boundaries of our region .(11) the lumbar region(12) Bosnia took on a special significance as the boundary region between the two empires.(13) Another resident said the water trucks came to their region twice but distributed only to those who paid.(14) They lived in one of the last thatched houses in the region and always kept it in wonderful shape.(15) In medieval times too the area was a major region of agricultural production, with a high density of small villages and hamlets.(16) This form of anesthesia is used to block sensation in a particular region of your body.
(1) polar region :: daerah kutub
(2) autonomous region :: wilayah autonomi
(3) southern region :: wilayah selatan
(4) coastal region :: wilayah pantai
(5) in the region of :: di rantau ini
(6) this region :: rantau ini
(7) depletion region :: kawasan susut
(8) northern region :: wilayah utara
(9) lumbar region :: rantau lumbar
1. district ::
2. area ::
3. part ::
4. realm ::
5. neighborhood ::
region, regional, regions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the underlying REGION
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Yeah, my bikini REGION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
inspecting Raj's anal REGION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
That's Northwest Texas.
I'm from East Texas, the Gulf REGION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Malay Dictionary: region
Meaning and definitions of region, translation in Malay language for region with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of region in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "region"
What region means in Malay, region meaning in Malay, region definition, examples and pronunciation of region in Malay language.