- siriserializationcerita bersambungbersiriterbitan bersiri
Noun(1) a serialized set of programs(2) a periodical that appears at scheduled times
Adjective(1) in regular succession without gaps(2) pertaining to or composed in serial technique(3) pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series(4) of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
(1) Serial production functions in tandem with serial consumption.(2) Or maybe I'm destined to be a serial monogamist.(3) For example, if a suffix, that is, an extra item follows the last item to be remembered in serial recall, memory for this last item is severely impaired.(4) Powers's music from the 1980s deploys a considered synthesis of serial , atonal and tonal techniques.(5) He was also a serial adulterer, regularly confessing his sins before committing them afresh.(6) If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?(7) The serial presentation enhanced the illusion of spontaneity and improvisation.(8) I've read about the use of animal therapy on prison inmates and, apparently, a serial rapist can find much needed self-esteem in the sweet snuggle of a scruffy spaniel.(9) This was at a formal, recorded news conference, not serial impromptu interviews in the locker room.(10) The original plan was for a weekly year-long serial of 52 episodes.(11) Although at times, the serial enters into boring sequences, it has been accepted by middle-class families as a good one.(12) These guys all follow set patterns and, like any good movie serial killer, they're too open and flamboyant in their actions.(13) Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.(14) A serial sex attacker struck fear into women after a series of assaults and an attempted rape on a young girl.(15) The Scot has become a serial collector of farewell gifts.(16) He reasoned that if the serial criminal operates close to where he lives, it may be possible to approximate the location of his home by analyzing spatial patterns of the attacks.
(1) serial number :: nombor siri
(2) serial killer :: Pembunuh bersiri
(3) serial port :: port bersiri
(4) serial ports :: port bersiri
(5) serial key :: utama siri
(6) serial interface :: antara muka bersiri
(7) serial production :: pengeluaran bersiri
(8) serial monogamy :: monogami bersiri
(9) serial printer :: pencetak siri
(10) serial communication :: komunikasi bersiri
1. nonparallel ::
2. series ::
serial, serialization, serializations, serialize, serializes, serially, serials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah. Serial Apeist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Serial number's been filed off.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Hang on. This guy's telling me how he got
the Serial Ape-ist girl to marry him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
We're gonna take some calls, talk about
what it was like on the set of Serial Ape-ist 2.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
for carrying a weapon
with a defaced SERIAL number
if you buy it legally.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Malay Dictionary: serial
Meaning and definitions of serial, translation in Malay language for serial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of serial in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "serial"
What serial means in Malay, serial meaning in Malay, serial definition, examples and pronunciation of serial in Malay language.