- anak lelakianak lelakisony
Noun(1) a male human offspring(2) the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus
(1) the son of the house(2) Every good wish to the proud parents and their son for the future.(3) Well that's the best way to cope - you can keep your retreats and your yogic breathing, just get slaughtered, son !(4) We know you are sick in the head, son , and sure as night follows day, smoking cigars not help.(5) The only people who have my home phone number are my work, my parents and my son 's mother - I wonder which one of them it could have been?(6) Well here we go, happy birthday Karin's dad - and I'd put your foot down if I were you, son .(7) We're the The Sweeney, son , and we haven't had any dinner - you've kept us waiting.(8) But Daniel was also a caring son who did his parents' garden and helped out at the pensioners' Christmas party.(9) Then you'll be a man, my son , and what's more, you'll be able to sleep at night.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Hold on a minute, son ,├ö├ç├û he said and the engines started and ran up on to the sand.(11) If they would have came to me and said, hey, son , why don't we come into my office and talk?(12) After all, there's a war on, son !(13) He's the best son of an outstanding young stallion, from an exceptional family.(14) I am their native son whom beneficial fate had sent to America and who had not forgotten them.(15) A native son , he received his forestry degree from the University of New Brunswick in 1926.(16) Three years ago, his parents lost their son Michael, 14, in a road accident.
(1) son of a bitch :: bedebah
(2) my son :: anak lelaki saya
(3) son-in-law :: menantu
(4) son of a gun :: bin pistol
(5) your son :: anak anda
(6) son of :: anak
(7) the son :: anak lelaki
(8) son of bitch :: bedebah
(9) father and son :: ayah dan anak
1. male child ::
3. boy ::
son, sons, sony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That is my SON inside her,
the stallion that will mount the world,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
...would be connected by someone
as comparatively workaday as your SON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
I'm the SON of a gynecologist.
I could be helpful.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Yeah, I just thought
you might have a clue
where your SON is.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I have a SON,
you have a daughter.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Malay Dictionary: son
Meaning and definitions of son, translation in Malay language for son with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of son in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "son"
What son means in Malay, son meaning in Malay, son definition, examples and pronunciation of son in Malay language.