- jenisPresortdisusuntukang pilihmenyusun
Noun(1) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality(2) an approximate definition or example(3) a person of a particular character or nature(4) an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
Verb(1) examine in order to test suitability(2) arrange or order by classes or categories
(1) there must be some sort of mistake here(2) we know your sort(3) to sort a problem(4) he's not the sort(5) or something of the sort(6) that's not my sort of thing(7) I need time to sort myself out(8) Ah, well even if he does, Pat Donnelly is a decent sort , I'm sure he'll understand!(9) if only we knew the sort of people she was mixing with(10) The streets were empty of ├ö├ç├┐decent folk├ö├ç├û and were rapidly filling with a different sort altogether.(11) He can sort the results geographically by office to catch patches of entropy quickly.(12) Brosnan tried to steer clear of James Bond questions while pumping up Evelyn; he actually seemed like a fairly decent sort .(13) company of the worst sort(14) I'll sort my documents(15) in law also the Judge is in a sort superior to his King(16) mistakes of that sort happen often
(1) sort out :: menyelesaikan
(2) sort of :: lebih kurang
(3) sort code :: kod jenis
(4) what sort :: jenis apakah
(5) a sort of :: sejenis
(6) what sort of :: apa jenis
(7) sort order :: aturan susunan
(8) that sort of thing :: perkara seperti
(9) sort through :: menyusun melalui
(10) bubble sort :: isih gelembung
1. type ::
2. person ::
4. form ::
5. classify ::
6. sieve ::
presort, presorted, presorting, presorts, sort, sorted, sorter, sorters, sorting, sorts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- The dagger found...
- What SORT of imbecile
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Agreed. Most primates don't show
that SORT of discretion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Uh, we SORT of have another
reason for asking you here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
You know, SORT them, label them.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
What I was seeking was
some SORT of friendship,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Malay Dictionary: sort
Meaning and definitions of sort, translation in Malay language for sort with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sort in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sort"
What sort means in Malay, sort meaning in Malay, sort definition, examples and pronunciation of sort in Malay language.