- jiwapenuh perasaanberjiwajiwa
Noun(1) the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life(2) a human being(3) deep feeling or emotion(4) the human embodiment of something(5) a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
(1) One can only pity the poor soul who subjects herself to the media frenzy.(2) Here at last one might find rest from our too frenetic world, and stopping, learn something for one's soul .(3) brevity is the soul of wit(4) Tossing in elements of blues, rock, glam-rock, soul and metal, it's a wildly extravagant affair that is likely to put off as many people as it delights.(5) The spiritual life of the soul with God is wounded, often mortally.(6) Your friend is a gentle soul and very suited to work among our people.(7) Soca, ragga, R&B, hip hop, soul , funk, even techno and house music blares through hundreds of sound systems.(8) If you've heard this man play, then you know he is a one-of-a-kind selector with the deepest love for jazz, funk, soul , reggae and Afro-Latin vibes.(9) he was the soul of discretion(10) I'd really love to see more expression, emotion and soul in games and their music - speaking as a gamer and musician.(11) His shows are redolent of soul , intense emotion, and a deep connection to the music.(12) To continue the relaxed vibe, there's also a great mix of jazz, soul and reggae.(13) Something more primal than the fall - the image of God - is impressed on the soul of each human person.(14) He taught them that the soul is immortal and that after death it migrates into other animated bodies.(15) As a youth, I was a friendly soul , palling around with all and sundry.(16) Gallic wit and subtlety are perfectly married to Russian soul in this performance.
(1) soul mate :: teman sejiwa
(2) lost soul :: kehilangan jiwa
(3) heart and soul :: hati dan jiwa
(4) the soul :: jiwa
(5) soul music :: muzik jiwa
(6) twin soul :: twin jiwa
(7) body and soul :: badan dan jiwa
(8) black soul :: jiwa hitam
(9) soul brother :: saudara jiwa
1. spirit ::
2. embodiment ::
3. person ::
4. inspiration ::
6. psyche ::
soul, soulful, soulless, souls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
\'Cause I sold my soul
\'Cause I sold my soul
'Cause I sold my SOUL
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
His SOUL is pure and perfect.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
body and SOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
are one heart, one flesh, one SOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I can't believe
I bought my SOUL mate
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Malay Dictionary: soul
Meaning and definitions of soul, translation in Malay language for soul with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soul in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soul"
What soul means in Malay, soul meaning in Malay, soul definition, examples and pronunciation of soul in Malay language.