Noun(1) instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity(2) a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole(3) (physical chemistry(4) a complex of methods or rules governing behavior(5) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(6) a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts(7) a procedure or process for obtaining an objective(8) the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole(9) an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized
(1) As usually, the worm starts and ends with the unpatched available system .(2) Black and white people have to unite against the system that oppresses the working class.(3) But beware of those who claim that we must destroy the system in order to save it.(4) Few had the courage to buck the system in case they incurred the well-known wrath of the tsar.(5) This book provides a brilliant resource for any critic of the system , socialist or otherwise.(6) If the indigestion continues, your doctor may want to send you for further investigation of your digestive system .(7) For the potential for resistance not to be dissipated a political alternative to the system is crucial.(8) there was no system at all in the company(9) No one has ever accomplished this for complex health system improvements.(10) the education system(11) The report comes to the conclusion that people's trust in the system has failed and it is becoming a cause of social unrest.(12) the reproductive system(13) don't try bucking the system(14) We know that system is the best way forward for innovation in the field.(15) the Devonian system(16) Each paper was given a score with the scoring system relevant to its study design.
(1) operating system :: sistem operasi
(2) solar system :: sistem solar
(3) information system :: sistem informasi
(4) sound system :: sistem bunyi
(5) immune system :: sistem imun
(6) nervous system :: sistem saraf
(7) stereo system :: sistem stereo
(8) heating system :: sistem pemanasan
(9) system administrator :: pentadbir sistem
1. structure ::
2. method ::
3. order ::
4. the establishment ::
5. organization ::
6. scheme ::
7. arrangement ::
subsystem, subsystems, system, systemic, systemics, systems
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A GPR SYSTEM has a 15-metre range.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
If it's a coded SYSTEM, then decode it!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
So I'm working on
a meta-scoring SYSTEM
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
A SYSTEM for counting cards
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I was asked to hack a security SYSTEM,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: system
Meaning and definitions of system, translation in Malay language for system with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of system in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "system"
What system means in Malay, system meaning in Malay, system definition, examples and pronunciation of system in Malay language.