Verb(1) lose thickness; become thin or thinner(2) make thin or thinner(3) lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture(4) take off weight
Adjective(1) of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section(2) lacking excess flesh(3) very narrow(4) not dense(5) relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous(6) (of sound(7) lacking spirit or sincere effort(8) lacking substance or significance
Adverb(1) without viscosity
(1) A hole has been torn in the thin veil of ozone just above the Antarctic.(2) The air is so thin it is incapable of supporting life.(3) Baron stifled his angry response and forced a thin smile instead.(4) The string tone is thin , but the sound has an attractive warmth overall.(5) She began to feel her thin shoes break under her, and the muscles in her thighs started to burn with fury from the intense climb.(6) The weather was fairly warm for Spring, so the boys were fine in their thin clothing.(7) I found the explanation for the campaign material disappointing and a bit thin .(8) He gave me a brief, thin smile that seemed more for my benefit than his.(9) There seems to have been at most a thin trickle of men directly from northern France into Scotland, and there is little evidence of migration directly from the Continent to Ireland.(10) Once you have bunched four or five sprigs together, wind thin wire around the cluster, leaving a one-inch spike at the bottom.(11) Behind that sound, hidden in it, was the thin , faint sound of a woman's distant scream, coming from inside the building.(12) She is skeletally thin , with hollow, cadaverous eyes and cheeks.(13) If no frank perforation is seen, thin barium liquid should be used to identify lacerations that may otherwise be missed.(14) The whiting have started to thin out although the blackfish have picked up a bit.(15) The invitation, offered with a thin smile, comes out of the blue.(16) If you are one of those frailer and more malnourished types, you should eat light nourishing soups or thin rice porridge.
(1) tall and thin :: tinggi dan kurus
(2) very thin :: sangat nipis
(3) through thick and thin :: melalui susah dan senang
(4) thin layer :: lapisan nipis
(5) thin film :: filem nipis
(6) thin air :: udara nipis
(7) thin client :: klien kurus
(8) thick and thin :: tebal dan nipis
(9) thin out :: keluar nipis
(10) thin ice :: ais nipis
1. narrow ::
2. lightweight ::
3. slim ::
4. sparse ::
5. watery ::
6. weak ::
7. insubstantial ::
8. lean ::
9. slender ::
10. slight ::
11. dilute ::
12. disperse ::
13. reduce ::
1. chubby ::
2. corpulent ::
3. fat ::
4. gross ::
5. obese ::
6. overweight ::
berat badan berlebihan
7. plump ::
8. portly ::
9. rotund ::
rendah dan merdu
10. tubby ::
thin, thinly, thinness, thins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the THIN man pays his family a lot of money.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
...are THIN blue line
between us and these animals.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
See, first we let the lawyers
and the jocks THIN the herd...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
I'm sorry, we can't all eat whatever we want
and still stay THIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Tall, THIN, looks a little like
a giant praying mantis?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Malay Dictionary: thin
Meaning and definitions of thin, translation in Malay language for thin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of thin in Malay and in English
Tags for the entry "thin"
What thin means in Malay, thin meaning
in Malay, thin definition, examples and pronunciation
of thin in Malay language.