Noun(1) the state of being unemployed or not having a job
(1) To make any serious headway against unemployment , twice that number need to be created.(2) The youth want to leave the country as unemployment has become a serious problem.(3) This will in turn reduce serious long-term unemployment as well as youth unemployment .(4) In urban areas the problem of unemployment is not acute, it is serious mainly in rural areas.(5) The index saw its biggest rise for nine months in July when record unemployment figures were announced.(6) This is a very real fear for them, as unemployment has a drastic impact on people's self esteem.(7) Drug abuse, unemployment and prejudice are among the many difficulties facing our communities.(8) Part of the joy of unemployment is, of course, that I can scour the Internet for the least relevant links ever.(9) The latest UK unemployment figures have shown a small fall in the number of jobless.(10) The actual unemployment rate in the shanties is much higher than official figures.(11) The unemployment figure in this country is the lowest that it has been in a generation.(12) Schools in sink estates send more pupils into unemployment than to further or higher education.(13) Cllr Weir also went on to highlight the problem of unemployment in the Ballina area.(14) Critics perceived it as a desperate government policy to hide the soaring unemployment figures of the day.(15) A number of policies were introduced which caused the unemployment figures to drop.(16) Another point is that unemployment is a trap that can be hard to get out of.
(1) unemployment rate :: kadar pengangguran
(2) unemployment benefit :: faedah pengangguran
(3) unemployment insurance :: insurans pengangguran
(4) unemployment benefits :: faedah pengangguran
(5) frictional unemployment :: pengangguran geseran
(6) structural unemployment :: pengangguran struktur
(7) unemployment figures :: angka pengangguran
(8) widespread unemployment :: pengangguran yang meluas
(9) mass unemployment :: pengangguran berleluasa
1. unemployment ::
2. bakery ::
3. inaction ::
5. inoccupation ::
7. lassitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The economy is rapidly deteriorating
and UNEMPLOYMENT is climbing.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
l'm waiting for your UNEMPLOYMENT
check so l can pay the phone bill.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Malay Dictionary: unemployment
Meaning and definitions of unemployment, translation in Malay language for unemployment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unemployment in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unemployment"
What unemployment means in Malay, unemployment meaning in Malay, unemployment definition, examples and pronunciation of unemployment in Malay language.