Noun(1) a crime less serious than a felony(2) an act that disregards an agreement or a right(3) entry to another's property without right or permission(4) a disrespectful act(5) the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
(1) You may not export the product in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.(2) We need a government who can control the law and order and curtail violation of human rights.(3) This double standard, this sheer violation of humane principles must be stopped.(4) the aircraft were in violation of UN resolutions(5) Anyone whose home has been burgled knows the feeling of violation that follows.(6) Put simply, the government was in violation of its own standards and knew it would cause injury to these men.(7) She wants to tackle the decision to dump her from the membership list as a human rights violation .(8) More recent cases have evinced a less restrictive interpretation of the term flagrant violation .(9) Last year we were blacklisted over copyright violation over a treaty that we signed.(10) In a savagely comic scene, Vera grapples with how this violation has left her feeling.(11) That seems to be our response to any violation of traffic rules that slows us down.(12) Two men and two women have been questioned over trademark violation and benefits fraud allegations.(13) Every violation of the law is damaging to the good order and expectations of society.(14) I myself am shocked, sickened and outraged by this violation of our baby's grave.(15) The Court held, however, that on the facts of this case there was no violation .(16) Except for this violation of safety and common sense, Oliver had a spotless record.
(1) access violation :: akses pelanggaran
(2) traffic violation :: pelanggaran lalu lintas
(3) moving violation :: pelanggaran yang bergerak
(4) in violation of :: melanggar
(5) security violation :: pelanggaran keselamatan
1. misdemeanor ::
2. trespass ::
3. infringement ::
4. rape ::
5. irreverence ::
sikap kurang sopan
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
not more than $5000 each day
in which the VIOLATION occurs.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Violation of the Roommate Agreement's
overnight guest notification clause.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
If I know someone in VIOLATION
of the building code,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
You can't do that. Not only is it a VIOLATION
of California State Law...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
that might constitute
a VIOLATION of the tenets of the faith.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: violation
Meaning and definitions of violation, translation in Malay language for violation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of violation in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "violation"
What violation means in Malay, violation meaning in Malay, violation definition, examples and pronunciation of violation in Malay language.