- gunung berapi
Adjective(1) relating to or produced by or consisting of volcanoes(2) explosively unstable(3) igneous rock produced by eruption and solidified on or near the earth's surface; rhyolite or andesite or basalt
(1) In addition to scoria and ash, other volcanic ejecta include blocks, bombs, and xenoliths.(2) Such communities use the volcanic emissions as their sole source of energy.(3) Timau was an obvious choice in that the area has a temperate climate and fertile volcanic soils.(4) Old lava flows and beds of volcanic ash underlie the surface of much of this part of Colorado.(5) We estimate the magma production, erosion and marine depositional rates of volcanic products.(6) As he gazes past you into the middle-distance, you sense that he could erupt in a volcanic temper.(7) However, this folding mechanism is thought to be related to the nearest volcanic activity.(8) Volcanologists now monitor the frequency of volcanic activity in an effort to predict eruptions.(9) This confirms that the tension fractures were formed during the volcanic activity.(10) Even scarier and more destructive than volcanic mudflows are pyroclastic flows or glowing avalanches.(11) The trees thrive in tropical conditions near the sea, and seem to prefer volcanic soils, as in the Moluccas and Grenada.(12) A volcanic cone is composed of material ejected from the volcano.(13) More than 80 Vesuvius eruptions were listed in a recent worldwide directory of volcanic activity.(14) According to geologists, mountains are formed because of volcanic activity or the movement of the plates of the earth.(15) At least three phases of volcanic activity are present within the Erenlerdag Volcanic Complex.(16) The seabed is a combination of volcanic ash, black sand and mud, strewn with the detritus of a million passing boats.
(1) volcanic eruption :: letusan gunung berapi
(2) volcanic ash :: abu gunung berapi
(3) volcanic rock :: batu gunung berapi
(4) volcanic activity :: aktiviti gunung berapi
1. volcanic ::
2. vulcanic ::
3. plutonic ::
yg berhubung dgn
4. plutonian ::
yg berhubung dgn
1. peaceable ::
2. peaceful ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Yes. Volcanic glass.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Malay Dictionary: volcanic
Meaning and definitions of volcanic, translation in Malay language for volcanic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of volcanic in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "volcanic"
What volcanic means in Malay, volcanic meaning in Malay, volcanic definition, examples and pronunciation of volcanic in Malay language.