- baratbaratke arah baratke arah barat
Noun(1) the countries of (originally, now including(2) the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees(3) the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River(4) the direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point(5) British writer (born in Ireland, 1892-1983(6) United States film actress (1892-1980(7) English painter (born in America, 1738-1820(8) a location in the western part of a country, region, or city
Adjective(1) situated in or facing or moving toward the west
Adverb(1) to, toward, or in the west
(1) The island, located to the west of the Isle of Mull and just south of neighbouring Coll, is one of the sunniest places in Britain thanks to its exposed location on the Atlantic Ocean.(2) The west wind from the center was the hot desert wind, too hot to stand and talk in.(3) Diego Garcia is located to the west of Chagos Trench, which runs north and south.(4) That course shows a path moving to the west of the planned course until it is some 2 miles to the west and so heading straight for the Salmedina Bank.(5) Skies were clear over South Sligo and East Mayo as skeins of wild geese winged their way towards the west coast.(6) To the west of the gardens was the Place de la Concorde, which from its name sounded like it should have been be a haven of peace and harmony but turned out to be a giant roundabout with a big Egyptian obelisk in the middle.(7) Surprisingly, a very similar game is played under the name Pidro in Ôö£├╗sterbotten, which is a Swedish speaking region in the west of Finland.(8) The plane, discovered off the west coast near Oban by Royal Navy minesweepers, is a world war two Catalina.(9) Our holidays were family affairs - we'd head over to the west of Ireland and take over some little hotel in Salthill, just outside Galway, near where my mother grew up.(10) which way is west?(11) The woman, who lives in the west Clacton area, lost her 6-month-old daughter to cot death.(12) In 1996, she was appointed superintendent and given charge of the busy Lucan area of west Dublin.(13) The base is an enclosed courtyard in the west suburb of the city where over 40 police dogs are kept and trained.(14) It is located among the Sporades group of islands in The Aegean Sea near the west coast of Turkey.(15) He lives in Jenkins's favourite imaginary town in the west of Scotland, Lunderston, where he is the star player in the local golf club.(16) we turned towards the west
(1) south-west :: barat
(2) go west :: pergi ke barat
(3) to the west :: ke barat
(4) north-west :: Barat laut
(5) in the west :: di Barat
(6) west wind :: angin barat
(7) west side :: sebelah barat
(8) west coast :: pantai barat
1. western ::
2. westerly ::
3. occidental ::
5. Occident ::
west, wests, westward, westwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Adam West.Batman finally came
to your party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
And then you're
finally headed WEST
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Most people tell me to be somewhere,
they say, "West on the 40,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
The birds sing in the WEST,
the birds sing in the east,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
but I want to know
what's to the WEST.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Malay Dictionary: west
Meaning and definitions of west, translation in Malay language for west with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of west in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "west"
What west means in Malay, west meaning in Malay, west definition, examples and pronunciation of west in Malay language.