Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) used in formulas ending a letter.
(1) That oh-so active imagination of yours could land you in some hot water.(2) it's no business of yours(3) Mr. Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(4) we went round to yours(5) that book of yours(6) Well, I will pray for you and that your heart will continue to be happy in this first new chair of yours .(7) Time to let that inner child of yours out from the basement.(8) Because he's talking about a younger brother of yours and a connection with him.(9) You simply didn't have a choice but to sit down with a friend of yours .(10) Is that a concern of yours ?(11) yours of the 5th May(12) the choice is yours(13) So, take off your shirt, loosen the belt and evaluate that tummy of yours .(14) Mr Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(15) What is going to be your new approach and style in this new venture of yours ?(16) Thus armed with a powerful mandate, I want to talk to you about this novel of yours .
(1) yours sincerely :: Yang ikhlas
(2) yours faithfully :: anda setia
(3) sincerely yours :: ikhlas anda
(4) yours truly :: saya sendiri
(5) yours ever :: anda pernah
(6) forever yours :: selama-lamanya milik anda
(7) truly yours :: yang benar
(8) very truly yours :: sangat benar-benar anda
(9) respectfully yours :: hormat anda
1. your ::
2. yours ::
3. thy ::
4. thine ::
5. you ::
6. ye ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe this book of YOURS
is a bad idea.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
His entire claim to the throne rests on
the illegitimacy of YOURS.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
- This is no concern of YOURS.
- My father wouldn't send you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Tell me another interest of YOURS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Oh, speaking of fathers, Leonard,
that reminds me. I'm divorcing YOURS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Malay Dictionary: yours
Meaning and definitions of yours, translation in Malay language for yours with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yours in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yours"
What yours means in Malay, yours meaning in Malay, yours definition, examples and pronunciation of yours in Malay language.