Adjective(1) possessing life(2) (often followed by `with'(3) having life or vigor or spirit(4) (followed by `to' or `of'(5) in operation(6) mentally perceptive and responsive(7) capable of erupting
(1) What could have been an important but dry history lesson in lesser hands comes alive in this vibrant exploration of the Black Church in Canada.(2) And embodied in all of this, central to all of this, is a tradition that you keep alive , that you continue, that you believe in - the hunt.(3) Now, Mr. Gibbons' position is that all of those fossil species were alive at the same time on this planet.(4) In a rural ambience, the games come alive again.(5) Nimba is seeking to keep the memory of Africa alive among immigrants from the continent.(6) When that happens, keep hope alive by continuing to expect the best - even if it doesn't pan out.(7) Head of the Agriculture society, Wendy Lee Yuen said it was imperative that the sugar industry continues to say alive in a globalised world.(8) We know that the embryo is alive , not dead or inanimate.(9) Ken comes alive in a theatre situation, and his wit and intelligence are a refreshing change to the mundane stand-up acts as he makes you see life through new eyes.(10) The director used to say, ├ö├ç├┐Oh God, the minute she gets that gun, she comes alive .├ö├ç├û(11) Sometimes I think the only thing that keeps the Tory party alive is continuing to write its suicide note.(12) An intense research spirit is still alive , if not continentally disseminated.(13) Despite all that I have outlined, it should be recognised that science is still very much alive and will continue to have an important role to play in society.(14) Coetzee has obviously immersed himself in his adoptive hometown, and the city comes alive in all its banal, suburban Australianness.(15) The screen comes alive when either the protagonist, or his worthy antagonist, are present.(16) Though members argue that the Press Club remains alive , it currently has no physical location.
(1) dead or alive :: mati atau hidup
(2) stay alive :: terus hidup
(3) keep alive :: menjaga hidup
(4) come alive :: menjadi hidup
(5) alive and kicking :: hidup dan menendang
(6) be alive :: masih hidup
(7) buried alive :: ditanam hidup-hidup
(8) fully alive :: sepenuhnya hidup
(9) being alive :: yang hidup
(10) alive and well :: hidup dan sihat
1. living ::
2. in existence ::
3. animated ::
5. live ::
6. awake ::
7. active ::
1. asleep ::
2. cold ::
3. dead ::
4. deceased ::
5. defunct ::
tidak berfungsi lagi
6. departed ::
7. inanimate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"But I understand that if that woman
is still ALIVE, it's not thanks to you."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I was ALIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Did you tell Arturo that I'm ALIVE?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
it's still ALIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Malay Dictionary: alive
Meaning and definitions of alive, translation in Malay language for alive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of alive in Malay and in English
Tags for the entry "alive"
What alive means in Malay, alive meaning
in Malay, alive definition, examples and pronunciation
of alive in Malay language.