- tahunansetiap tahunAnnuals
Noun(1) (botany(2) a reference book that is published regularly once every year
Adjective(1) completing its life cycle within a year(2) occurring or payable every year, or yearly
(1) The group now sees the annual rate of increase falling further to 8%.(2) Under the new laws the band would have been required to pay full tax rates on annual incomes of more than ├ö├®┬╝250,000.(3) Since they die at the end of each growing season, annual weeds may be successfully controlled by cultivation or mowing.(4) The conference is the premier annual event in cardiology on the medical education calendar in the region.(5) Create privacy screens by planting fast-growing annual vines up trellises around your patio.(6) There's a slight scattering of annual weed seedlings there already as an indication that the soil's ready.(7) This will take the form of a direct annual ├ö├®┬╝1,000 payment for each child until they reach school-going age.(8) It has failed to publish its annual report since its constitution in 1997.(9) Basil is an annual herb with a spicy, clove like fragrance and flavor.(10) This eagerly anticipated annual event once again drew the crowds and this time there was the added attraction of an extra race on the town centre circuit.(11) Unless you're in the habit of booking your annual holiday a day in advance there's no excuse for not having enough time!(12) At the time, Bill was writing a yearly annual called the Player Ratings Book.(13) The more likely outcome is of a continuing gentle decline in the annual rate of increase.(14) What the annual report does not say, however, is that the uncertainty over what constitutes a First Nation has drastic legal implications.(15) Younger consultants were more likely to value an increase in annual income compared with older consultants.(16) Apple's calculated annual run rate of 130 million songs a year equates to $43.9m of revenue per annum.
(1) annual leave :: cuti tahunan
(2) annual report :: laporan Tahunan
(3) annual income :: pendapatan tahunan
(4) annual fee :: yuran tahunan
(5) annual general meeting :: mesyuarat am Tahunan
(6) annual meeting :: mesyuarat tahunan
(7) annual salary :: gaji tahunan
(8) annual revenue :: pendapatan tahunan
(9) annual return :: pulangan tahunan
(10) annual sales :: jualan tahunan
1. yearly ::
2. year-long ::
3. one-year ::
4. yearbook ::
annual, annually, annuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, so the final four forts in the first ANNUAL
Best Fort Ever Contest or fort-off...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
ANNUAL number three from 1965,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Oh, of course.
The ANNUAL birthday booty spectacular.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
"The fifth ANNUAL East Rutherford,
New Jersey, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
...I finally arrived at the
Fourth Annual Dixie Trek Convention...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Malay Dictionary: annual
Meaning and definitions of annual, translation in Malay language for annual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of annual in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "annual"
What annual means in Malay, annual meaning in Malay, annual definition, examples and pronunciation of annual in Malay language.