- eksklusifsemata-mataeksklusifeksklusiftidak eksklusif
Noun(1) a news report that is reported first by one news organization
Adjective(1) not divided or shared with others(2) excluding much or all; especially all but a particular group or minority(3) not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
(1) Corsair's exclusive products, with price tags to more than match, are aimed primarily at quality- and performance-conscious users.(2) After the tape was made, a copy would be sent to them with a threat to expose them in an exclusive story by Amanda for her old station.(3) ├ö├ç├┐Change and an understanding of one's history do not have to be mutually exclusive ,├ö├ç├û Boyd summarizes.(4) The emergence of psychoanalysis in the early years of the twentieth century allowed psychiatrists to move away from an exclusive focus on psychosis to extend their influence over the much wider field of neurosis.(5) She is among several famous faces who will be appearing in the pages of Four Inches - a book being produced by the exclusive jewellery and shoe designers in aid of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.(6) Club Castel, on Rue Princesse, is one of the most exclusive private members' clubs in Paris.(7) This was after they had wined and dined me: cruises around Manhattan, outings at exclusive country clubs, and many trips to expensive city restaurants.(8) Because of this exclusive focus on the results of our conduct, the theory forces us to consider the world from a perspective outside our own lives.(9) Look to manufacturers with patented, exclusive products and features.(10) Therefore, though we distinguish between the many causes of suffering, we do not see those categories as existing in mutually exclusive settings.(11) It's not as if CNN had an exclusive story and chose to bury it.(12) Strangely, the very exotic, expensive, and supposedly exclusive island of St. Barths ranked 49 on the list of 50!(13) Advertising deals get sealed over beers, exclusive stories get drunkenly blurted out, and crucial relationships for the year ahead might be forged over your next Manhattan.(14) As a result, the decision to open in Edinburgh was questioned by retail analysts, who suggested there was not sufficient demand for exclusive designer clothes in the capital.(15) This implies a move away from an exclusive service delivery focus to one that marshals local government to economic growth and development.(16) Everybody has their mythic story, whatever it is, their own personal mythology that is exclusive to themselves and how they relate to the world.
(1) mutually exclusive :: saling eksklusif
(2) exclusive right :: hak eksklusif
(3) exclusive interview :: temu bual eksklusif
(4) exclusive of :: eksklusif
(5) exclusive rights :: hak eksklusif
(6) exclusive distributor :: pengedar eksklusif
(7) exclusive economic zone :: zon ekonomi eksklusif
(8) exclusive use :: penggunaan eksklusif
(9) exclusive distribution :: pengedaran eksklusif
1. select ::
2. sole ::
3. not including ::
4. incompatible ::
5. undivided ::
yang tidak berbelah bahagi
6. scoop ::
exclusive, exclusively, exclusiveness, exclusives, nonexclusive
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Oh, now I'm a child. Not an idiot anymore.
- Hey, the two aren't mutually EXCLUSIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Are the two mutually EXCLUSIVE
in your experience?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
You told me
it was incredibly EXCLUSIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
and we never agreed to be
EXCLUSIVE to each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Hey, wait, you told me
it was EXCLUSIVE, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Malay Dictionary: exclusive
Meaning and definitions of exclusive, translation in Malay language for exclusive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exclusive in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exclusive"
What exclusive means in Malay, exclusive meaning in Malay, exclusive definition, examples and pronunciation of exclusive in Malay language.