Adjective(1) bounded or limited in magnitude or spatial or temporal extent(2) (of verbs, usually
(1) There is no doubt that in health there is infinite demand and finite resources, and each scarce health dollar must be put to the best possible use.(2) We do not know for sure whether the Universe is finite or infinite.(3) Real gases are composed of molecules of finite size which attract each other.(4) If something created God, God would have a beginning and He'd be finite , not infinite.(5) Simply because resources are finite , and we have to use them the best we can.(6) With Frank in the chair, the deans met every fortnight ensuring that finite resources were used effectively.(7) On another, more important level, the book is about Levin's research in cosmology, and her idea that the universe may be finite in size.(8) We know, that a single universe is enormously large, but always finite in size due to its Big-Bang origin.(9) Guest speaker, Mr Warner, pointed out that water is a finite resource that is infinitely recycled.(10) However, there is a finite number of police officers to respond to incidents.(11) Everything we perceive is filtered through our finite minds with finite vocabulary.(12) Since our industry is so specific, it's really a finite group of people we're targeting.(13) These challenges include a finite budget, and limited personnel and resources.(14) Inductive arguments reason from a finite set of examples to a general rule.(15) Language is a descriptive and a definitive tool - to name the thing is to bind the thing - and as such it is finite and limited.(16) Form a question and make it specific and finite so that the answer is easily recognizable.
(1) finite verb :: kata kerja terhingga
(2) finite element :: unsur terhingga
(3) finite element method :: kaedah unsur terhingga
(4) finite state machine :: jentera kerajaan terhingga
(5) finite difference :: beza terhingga
1. limited ::
2. restricted ::
3. determinate ::
4. fixed ::
1. boundless ::
2. endless ::
3. illimitable ::
4. infinite ::
5. unbounded ::
kurnia yang amat besar
English to Malay Dictionary: finite
Meaning and definitions of finite, translation in Malay language for finite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finite in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "finite"
What finite means in Malay, finite meaning in Malay, finite definition, examples and pronunciation of finite in Malay language.