- tumpuanmemberi tumpuanmemberi tumpuanmemberi tumpuan
Noun(1) the concentration of attention or energy on something(2) maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system(3) maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea(4) a central point or locus of an infection in an organism(5) special emphasis attached to something(6) a point of convergence of light (or other radiation(7) a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
Verb(1) direct one's attention on something(2) cause to converge on or toward a central point(3) bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions(4) become focussed or come into focus(5) put (an image
(1) Katsukoii slowly turned a knob, which indicated that she was adjusting the focus .(2) But James would also narrow the focus to concentrate solely on the moral gains of unrequited love.(3) To adjust focus for targets at different distances, most optical devices move one or more of their lenses closer to or further from the focusing point.(4) He adjusted the focus of the lamp and watched Clark's face contort.(5) We keep our focus by concentrating on efforts on the goods and services we are strongest in.(6) The RFU's ├ö├ç├┐Impact├ö├ç├û strategy will be the focus of all activity to increase participation.(7) Breman's central focus is on the working poor at the bottom of Gujarat's society.(8) The focus and directrix of a parabola were considered by Pappus.(9) We believe our evaluation to be rigorously designed, with a defined focus and clear objectives.(10) an opportunity to focus research on the health needs of the population(11) the study will focus on a number of areas in Wales(12) The curve of the meniscus between the fluids can be altered with currents sent through the tube, which changes the focus of the lens.(13) Jani gasped, and her brown eyes lost their focus as she concentrated.(14) Your face is frozen to an oval miniature, glistening, out of focus .(15) I relish the hours when my entire focus isn't concentrated on breathing.(16) Likewise, the securing of ownership of Hearts has been the focus of interest in the Edinburgh club.
(1) focus on :: menumpukan kepada
(2) focus group :: kumpulan fokus
(3) in focus :: dalam fokus
(4) main focus :: fokus utama
(5) out of focus :: daripada tumpuan
(6) focus in :: memberi tumpuan dalam
(7) lack of focus :: kurang tumpuan
(8) focus point :: titik fokus
(9) focus ring :: cincin tumpuan
1. center ::
2. emphasis ::
3. subject ::
4. focal point ::
5. nidus ::
6. stress ::
8. bring into focus ::
membawa ke dalam fokus
9. concentrate on ::
menumpukan perhatian kepada
11. concentre ::
12. rivet ::
focus, focused, focuses, focusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My major FOCUS at the moment
is keeping my claustrophobia at bay.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
As you know, the primary FOCUS
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Well, now that you can FOCUS again,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Focus is important.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Focus on the game.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Malay Dictionary: focus
Meaning and definitions of focus, translation in Malay language for focus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of focus in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "focus"
What focus means in Malay, focus meaning in Malay, focus definition, examples and pronunciation of focus in Malay language.