Adjective(1) located inward(2) located or occurring within or closer to a center(3) innermost or essential(4) confined to an exclusive group(5) exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence(6) inside or closer to the inside of the body
(1) In spite of that, Williams speculates that she won't be happy to see her inner thoughts in print.(2) inner harbour(3) First, there are divergent views within the inner Cabinet on the strategic importance of the recent meetings held in Helsinki.(4) The extent of these divisions, however, made Major suspicious of his Cabinet colleagues and increasingly he began to rely upon an inner cabinet of policy advisors.(5) Only inner Sydney, the eastern suburbs, and the lower north had a smaller proportion.(6) Its citizens would directly elect its own president, who would choose a cabinet, with an inner core of MEPs at Strasbourg acting as a democratic counterbalance.(7) This plot device enables us to hear Nicholson's inner feelings without resort to awkward monologues.(8) Many Eastern breathing practices help you develop physical strength, spiritual growth and inner peace.(9) the tent inner keeps it nice and comfortable(10) Jerry could feel her emotions surge, as her inner thought suddenly manifested feelings of remorse, regret, sadness, and guilt.(11) The vice president is in effect the prime minister of the inner cabinet.(12) Nolan watched the race from the inner of the racetrack and every manic tic of his fevered reaction was captured by the television cameras.(13) This adds to the psychological burden and inner conflict that homosexuals may have, seriously influencing their lives and mental health.(14) This issue will provide the people of York with a chance to see if the new inner cabinet and scrutiny committees are any more effective in dealing with the siting of controversial Park and Ride sites than people power.(15) But he is a man with his own agenda and not part of Chirac's inner core of close associates.(16) This weekend, the inner cabinet is preparing the ground for the latest U-turn, which they hope will square Souter and Cardinal Winning.
(1) inner tube :: tiub dalaman
(2) inner circle :: golongan dalaman
(3) inner core :: teras dalaman
(4) inner peace :: ketenangan jiwa
(5) inner ear :: bahagian dalam telinga
(6) inner strength :: kekuatan dalaman
(7) inner diameter :: diameter dalaman
(8) inner side :: sebelah dalam
(9) inner surface :: permukaan dalaman
1. internal ::
2. privileged ::
3. hidden ::
4. mental ::
1. exterior ::
2. external ::
3. outer ::
4. outside ::
5. outward ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Take five men, hold the INNER gate.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
My father used to tell me that boredom
indicates a lack of INNER resources.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
and spray deer musk on my INNER thighs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Malay Dictionary: inner
Meaning and definitions of inner, translation in Malay language for inner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inner in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inner"
What inner means in Malay, inner meaning in Malay, inner definition, examples and pronunciation of inner in Malay language.