- tidak bersalahinnocentlyyang tidak berdosa
Noun(1) a person who lacks knowledge of evil
Adjective(1) free from evil or guilt(2) lacking intent or capacity to injure(3) free from sin(4) lacking in sophistication or worldliness(5) not knowledgeable about something specified(6) completely wanting or lacking(7) (used of things
(1) Little did I know that it would corrupt my innocent little mind.(2) They had to decide - on the basis of the legal arguments put forward - whether the defendant was guilty or innocent .(3) As far as I'm concerned, this sounds like an innocent mistake.(4) Ill-timed injury was partly to blame, but so was an innocent jest that went wrong.(5) That seemingly innocent change has dramatic consequences for phenomenology.(6) it's an innocent pleasure(7) Thirty-two years ago since I was called to the Bar and in 32 years I have never known anybody who pleaded guilty when they were innocent .(8) She was far from a naive young innocent ; she knew exactly what was happening, what had been happening since last night.(9) It is worth embarrassing the accuser, to avoid the risk of a wrongful conviction and possibly spare an innocent defendant years in prison.(10) And for that world, it is now imperative that no further suffering is inflicted on innocent people.(11) The Republicans are acting like it was all an innocent mistake.(12) Let the people, and the world, judge who is right and who is wrong, who is guilty and who innocent .(13) It allows us to revisit a time in our past when life was simpler and more innocent .(14) As a rule such conflicts take the form of ├ö├ç├┐contract killings├ö├ç├û of certain businessmen not involving the murder of innocent bystanders.(15) This campaign helps make a difference to ease the suffering of so many innocent people languishing in prison.(16) We may have lost this round, but we will continue to fight until an innocent girl is set free to live and enjoy her life.
(1) innocent of clothes :: tidak bersalah pakaian
1. guiltless ::
2. harmless ::
3. virtuous ::
4. free from ::
5. naive ::
6. unacquainted ::
yg tdk kenal
7. innocuous ::
8. ingenuous ::
9. clean-handed ::
10. devoid ::
11. impeccant ::
13. inexperienced person ::
orang yang tidak berpengalaman
1. impure ::
2. peccant ::
innocent, innocently, innocents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's an INNOCENT man.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
We are not getting a bunch
of poor, INNOCENT people
in trouble, no.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Sansa sweetling, you are INNOCENT
of any wrong. We know that.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
for INNOCENT little boys
who just want to be happy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
- What are you talking about?
- Look, don't play INNOCENT with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: innocent
Meaning and definitions of innocent, translation in Malay language for innocent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of innocent in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "innocent"
What innocent means in Malay, innocent meaning in Malay, innocent definition, examples and pronunciation of innocent in Malay language.